IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

A friend of mine sent me some photos from this week when we all ate a ton of acid, hiked/climbed up a mountain and filmed for upcoming music + film project we're doing. He brought his massive camera and iphone and did some time lapses, slowmo shots and regular footage for the video(s).. The shots turned out massive. Granted I'm in the photos, my mug ain't the subject. These are just what he's given me from the day, the whole experience blew our collective minds so it's really cool to see those feelings and mood. One of the pics is turned sideways, I can't really muck about with it too much.

post-10612-0-54697500-1408819312_thumb.jpg

post-10612-0-59078600-1408819369_thumb.jpg

post-10612-0-11167200-1408819404_thumb.jpg

A friend of mine sent me some photos from this week when we all ate a ton of acid, hiked/climbed up a mountain and filmed for upcoming music + film project we're doing. He brought his massive camera and iphone and did some time lapses, slowmo shots and regular footage for the video(s).. The shots turned out massive. Granted I'm in the photos, my mug ain't the subject. These are just what he's given me from the day, the whole experience blew our collective minds so it's really cool to see those feelings and mood. One of the pics is turned sideways, I can't really muck about with it too much.

attachicon.gifIMG_0125.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0140.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0143.JPG

would have been an amazing day!

friends of mine stayed just outside of banff/lake louise (still the rockies) and camped out overnight above alpine on a mountain. They were on acid too, and had a portable radio and were playing aphex/sp and the like. Apparently it was echoing all around them and they claim animals were coming to investigate the weird music, deer and owls and the like... Really sad I missed that trip!

srry your pics just reminded me of that haha

yt7DQAP.jpg

which one is you?

holy lol LOL

that's crazy

attachicon.gifIMG_0125.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0140.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0143.JPG

Wow very nice pics.

Rattlesnake Ridge out by North Bend, WA.

We just set out with no expectations and came back with a balanced frequency, like watching sine waves equalize into a straight line on an oscilloscope. There was a full melt as I sat on the peak of the ridge. Opened my eyes to watch the world echo out into an undulating mass of whirring fractal hearts and clockwork gear in the same thump as my ticker. Colors came back one by one until they met I. Triumph.... Then the whole staring at your mortality kicks in and I scooted back from the edge... My buddy managed to shoot some amaIzing footage

Guest fiznuthian

That was a bad hospital bathroom selfie taken last night.. grandmother ended up there because of a urinary tract infection and slipped catheter. Gotta give them credit, it was a very nice public bathroom. :wink: