IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

aww, he's developing a thin person belly, how cute.

omfglol dleet. I think things must have ramped up with him and his Quebecois lass. Last I heard, he received a very public gift of underwear in the presence of her family at a Christmas. I think the same theory applies to kaini--tough to WATMM with all the great meals and ball gags, etc. One can track vaginal trends pretty easily via posting frequency at WATMM. That said, 'leetr m'boy,...I don't know where that puts folks like you and I a-trololololol.

proud sans fem since frevar. /i'm available ladies just don't try to change me, better to get frustrated and be satisfied at the little victories, "omg he's so cute now he shaved a bit once" .. "wow the leaves in the garden have been put in the bin for collection, whatamang, i'm helping him to grow."

omfglol dleet. I think things must have ramped up with him and his Quebecois lass. Last I heard, he received a very public gift of underwear in the presence of her family at a Christmas. I think the same theory applies to kaini--tough to WATMM with all the great meals and ball gags, etc. One can track vaginal trends pretty easily via posting frequency at WATMM. That said, 'leetr m'boy,...I don't know where that puts folks like you and I a-trololololol.

i have a mate with a thin person belly now, he used to be able to smoke durries (cigarettes) and drink coke all day and not gain weight. Now this diet has helped him gain a thin person belly finally. Of course long term steady girlfriend theory is not past the mark, because he has this now and i'm sure seeing her every weekend has helped reinforce his bellytum regions.

proud sans fem since frevar. /i'm available ladies just don't try to change me, better to get frustrated and be satisfied at the little victories, "omg he's so cute now he shaved a bit once" .. "wow the leaves in the garden have been put in the bin for collection, whatamang, i'm helping him to grow."

Hi delete you can have one of my womans if you want them =)

My pockets are only so deep

Also, i could probably snap my fingers and they would come, as i'm one of those arty types that doesn't look unacceptable. Distant but classy. Someone that you would want to pepper spray yourself so that you could cry even harder at the joy of being able to get closer to me.

But i've never tried snapping my fingers, of course i'm snap curious, but it never occurred to my lazy arse that i should actually bother.

Centurix -- nice!! Old skoooooool -- now we need an od++ photo ...

essines -- still never told me if your plaid shorts are from H&M

beard update:

beardupdate_zps2b1530ad.png

three days late you motherfuckers. do you think i munch oysters every day?

Did you use an honest-to-goodness grapefruit spoon? Fancy shit. And belated happy birthday.

Oui. Can we make spoons? I like the way you stink. I was looking at myself in the mirror... I wish I had a pot. A pot. Pot belly. Pot bellies are sexy.

Guest Enter a new display name

LOL at both of you.

(The underwear was offered to me at a Christmas party with my girlfriend's friends, not her family.)

Edit: NEW PAGE

Edited by Enter a new display name

Kuor8Tp.jpg

Me at the New England Aquarium last week.

my lady won the same shark hat for me at sixflags two weeks back. probably will serve as my dragon con costume

Edited by juiceciuj