IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

Guest skytree

and playing with your hair. is the keyboard a mirror? so you can gaze at yourself lol

Adjusting in-ears and trying to get hair out of my face while making sure I don't fuck up my set. (:

gives him something to do between adjusting the cut, rez and fade. /gives skytree an hairtie. Snagless one.

That too. Tried the snagless hairties though - they always flew off while playing. Crowds would always prefer the hair it seems.

Anyhow, just cut it actually so maybe I'll post a new shot soon. Donated the hair for cancer patients. Apparently it will make 1/4 of a wig. Strange to think of my festie hair canoodling with three other people's locks on top of yet another person's head, but for a good cause and all that.

nice pic skytree!

Cheers. (:

where in nj?

Vernon I believe.

you probably don't know how to put an hairtie on (not being a meanie, just most people don't do it like i do) cause i can go in the surf or bounce away at a concert no probs. Maybe you've got a rubber neck or whatever it is though and that hair tie is pulling 9G haha. i canny hold her captain, she's commin' apart.

[shrugs a little internally a star trek OG reference, i'm certainly not as with it as i was yesterday. that's for sure]

That said, if the audience demands it and it helps sell the shows, let her run free.

and playing with your hair. is the keyboard a mirror? so you can gaze at yourself lol

Adjusting in-ears and trying to get hair out of my face while making sure I don't fuck up my set. (:

gives him something to do between adjusting the cut, rez and fade. /gives skytree an hairtie. Snagless one.

That too. Tried the snagless hairties though - they always flew off while playing. Crowds would always prefer the hair it seems.

Anyhow, just cut it actually so maybe I'll post a new shot soon. Donated the hair for cancer patients. Apparently it will make 1/4 of a wig. Strange to think of my festie hair canoodling with three other people's locks on top of yet another person's head, but for a good cause and all that.

nice pic skytree!

Cheers. (:

where in nj?

Vernon I believe.

damn, that's right by me

Guest transmisiones ferox

UMKpsVH.jpg

I think this is the first time I opened the gate on this thread and had a mooch about, this photo is unbelievable. I cannot imagine the rush you must get from actually being there, seeing and witnessing this and then having this photo as a reference point for the rest of your life.

I've seen some halcyonic night skies myself, but you know it's depressing to a degree that those pictures in my mind gradually blunt with age, I wish I had photos like this to record those moments, so they remain crystal clear.

Great photo man.

amazing...

UMKpsVH.jpg

I think this is the first time I opened the gate on this thread and had a mooch about, this photo is unbelievable. I cannot imagine the rush you must get from actually being there, seeing and witnessing this and then having this photo as a reference point for the rest of your life.

I've seen some halcyonic night skies myself, but you know it's depressing to a degree that those pictures in my mind gradually blunt with age, I wish I had photos like this to record those moments, so they remain crystal clear.

Great photo man.

amazing...

awwww :emb:

it was an amazing night, and i'll be attending their star parties in the future for sure!

UMKpsVH.jpg

Great photo man.

amazing...

awwww :emb:

it was an amazing night, and i'll be attending their star parties in the future for sure!

looks amazing. what is happening there?

It's a few pages back, he went to an astronomy club night. That's the big telescope or something that the old timers had set up to show people different highlights of the night's sky. Kaini particularly like nebulae i think, or galaxies, i can't remember.

you probably don't know how to put an hairtie on (not being a meanie, just most people don't do it like i do) cause i can go in the surf or bounce away at a concert no probs. Maybe you've got a rubber neck or whatever it is though and that hair tie is pulling 9G haha. i canny hold her captain, she's commin' apart.

[shrugs a little internally a star trek OG reference, i'm certainly not as with it as i was yesterday. that's for sure]

That said, if the audience demands it and it helps sell the shows, let her run free.

Hairties are for girls FACT

Hairties are for girls FACT

It's strange, I've always called what I use hair bands and then for some reason in this thread I used the term hair tie, it felt odd writing it even but the term the I am familiar and comfortable with from long usage had completely escaped me and I didn't even realise it. Weird.

They just break eventually. It is part of their nature, go with it.

Although in my case sometimes i get rid of them when they lose their stretchiness or are covered in hair, or when i buy a new 10 pack, ahhh fresh hairbands, mmmm sweatoe. Then you use the first two or three in some rabid affirmation to thoughtless waste, somehow lose two or three, give a couple to your brother and then are stuck with one or two that you have to treasure, until you can bring yourself to spend money on another pack. heh.

need a haircut

4G9X3u5.jpg

nope, just a couple more months and you too can have the advantages of long hair (non conformist, anti establishment, looks cool, part of your hairitage beyond that 20th century blip in the road for mankind) without it getting in your face when you're trying to do do stuff.