IGNORED

µ-Ziq - Chewed Corners

cear

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disoriental express

It's wonderful!!! Best he's made, I do declare.

How do you have it already? =(

I don't, but the samples are so killer!!!

It's wonderful!!! Best he's made, I do declare.

How do you have it already? =(

I don't, but the samples are so killer!!!

Oh!

Lol yeah I agree. And the album's a pretty good length too. can't wait!

I have given the album a few listens yet. And it doesn't want to click. Many tracks just pass by. They don't stick. Weakling Paradinas is the most impressive track so far.

I just hope a few more listens will do it since I have been loving his music since Tango'n'Vectif. It always depresses me when I don't feel new music by my favourite artists. It's like loosing a very good friend or your faith.

Guest Rulohead32

Nice album, but it lacks a bit of personality. I've heard many similar songs from other people.

The best tracks are the most chaotic ones.

Nice album, but it lacks a bit of personality. I've heard many similar songs from other people.

The best tracks are the most chaotic ones.

True. I can't recall another Mike P album that feels like someone else could have made it. I like that he's picked tricks from some of the younger producers on his label. This is a top album. He's having an incredible year.

Really enjoying this album, Weakling Paradinas is great, but I really like the whole thing. Will be buying

That track reminds me of some of the tracks on Bogdan's "Alright!" album, or whatever it was called. Love it.

I have to admit, I was expecting to be thoroughly disappointed with this album. But... fuck me, it's ace. Really, really ace. Rediffusion's already pleasing my ears as well.

Mountain Island Boner...shit me, that is awesome. Emphasis on 'Boner'. And Tickly Flanks reminds me of the first time I heard 808080808 by 808 State, proper hairs-on-the-back-of-the-neck time. Even without the rest of the amazing stuff that's come out this year, Chewed Corners alone would've rendered 2013 the best year for releases in fuck knows when. I'm looking forward to growing older this year with this album.

Archived