IGNORED

µ-Ziq - Chewed Corners

cear

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mountain Island Boner makes me think of Master Roshi and Kame House on a hazy, sunny morning.

Also, where can I order the Japanese version of this? I'd also like to grab a Japanese release of Exai on CD but I'm none the wiser on where to purchase from?

Mountain Island Boner makes me think of Master Roshi and Kame House on a hazy, sunny morning.

Also, where can I order the Japanese version of this? I'd also like to grab a Japanese release of Exai on CD but I'm none the wiser on where to purchase from?

I'd say go to discogs...but they're up selling like mad.

Chewed Corners is the electronica pioneer and Planet Mu boss’s eighth album and promises a shift in style from the gargling, aggressive electronics of its predecessor Duntisbourne Abbots Soulmate Devastation Technique.

paradinas-4.30.2013.jpg

http://www.factmag.com/2013/04/30/mike-paradinas-announces-eighth-%C2%B5-ziq-lp-chewed-corners/

01 Taikon

02 Christ Dust

03 Wipe

04 Monyth

05 Twangle Melkas

06 Melting Bas

07 Houzz 10

08 Feeble Minded

09 Hug

10 Mountain Island Boner

11 Tickly Flanks

12 Smooch

13 Gunnar

14 Weakling Paradinas

I have a joke for you guys. Why do people like µ-ziq so much?

because he's out standing in his field... :emotawesomepm9:

I'll get my coat.

I always buy from HMV Japan. I usually end up paying around £25 or a bit more, never had a moment's trouble from them. My advice though, if you do order both albums don't buy them together or you'll probably have your stuff held to ransom by HM Custom and be forced to pay extra duty before picking them up. I might have had to do that with Exai (can't remember for sure) as it cost a bit more.

Chewed Corners is the electronica pioneer and Planet Mu boss’s eighth album and promises a shift in style from the gargling, aggressive electronics of its predecessor Duntisbourne Abbots Soulmate Devastation Technique.

paradinas-4.30.2013.jpg

http://www.factmag.com/2013/04/30/mike-paradinas-announces-eighth-%C2%B5-ziq-lp-chewed-corners/

01 Taikon

02 Christ Dust

03 Wipe

04 Monyth

05 Twangle Melkas

06 Melting Bas

07 Houzz 10

08 Feeble Minded

09 Hug

10 Mountain Island Boner

11 Tickly Flanks

12 Smooch

13 Gunnar

14 Weakling Paradinas

I'll get my coat.

-_____-

I always buy from HMV Japan. I usually end up paying around £25 or a bit more, never had a moment's trouble from them. My advice though, if you do order both albums don't buy them together or you'll probably have your stuff held to ransom by HM Custom and be forced to pay extra duty before picking them up. I might have had to do that with Exai (can't remember for sure) as it cost a bit more.

Ok cool. Why would the HM get involved? Do you think I could order them on the same day, but at different times?

Chewed Corners is the electronica pioneer and Planet Mu boss’s eighth album and promises a shift in style from the gargling, aggressive electronics of its predecessor Duntisbourne Abbots Soulmate Devastation Technique.

Posted Image

01 Taikon

02 Christ Dust

03 Wipe

04 Monyth

05 Twangle Melkas

06 Melting Bas

07 Houzz 10

08 Feeble Minded

09 Hug

10 Mountain Island Boner

11 Tickly Flanks

12 Smooch

13 Gunnar

14 Weakling Paradinas

I'll get my coat.

-_____-

If you think that's bad you should hear my David Lynch joke.

no actually i lol'd.

anyway this album!! I love Mike but damn already waaay better than royal astronomy or salsa with mesquite for me! Just got it today and sounds good to my ears!

Thanks for all fun tracks and nice sounds mike.

I still haven't got it yet, i really should but then i remember that i have to remember my login so email myself a new password, to an email account i don't visit very often. I'll get there though, it's still going to be the same nice music in six months.

wow, he doesn't like weakling. That's the one i'm most looking forward to hearing all the way through. I shouldn't moan, it's a pitchfork review, what was i thinking, i was there for the lulz. ;-p

Archived