IGNORED

Vaporwave

Nebraska

Man, remember the days when we could just vapor? You know what I mean?

9QXzPZR.jpg

awwwww i remember that... those were the days

My all-original vapor track (see below) that pays a nostalgic homage to it's previous nostalgic all-original vapor track of mine (see above)

From the nostalgic sea-ashes of Parasailing Inc, San Tablos, comes San Tablos, Revisited... where the heart of a distant island comes to life again, in a reflection of the vast ocean's telling stories of serenity, success, and self-reflection... through corporate watersports and leisure. Many of you may have heard it from the recently released Donovan Hikaru - Free Market Foreplay EP via Ailanthus Recordings... but let's take another gaze, another stroll near the magic sea, the longing shore, the distant dream, that is...

San Tablos....

San Tablos, Revisited... a new journey with an old tale and an even older spirit... ***Spritzers ALL AROUND*** ***Surf's Up!****

[sc5]156897087[/sc5]

Edited by Lane Visitor

I think we should just post our favorite posts from this thread for a few weeks. A methodological homage to vaporwave if you will.

If I was the creator of this thread (I'm sort of amazed that I wasn't) I would have locked it 20 pages ago.

Guest crowder

Does this count as vaporwave?

I like this song.

Weird, I just heard that song for the first time in a plug.dj session tonight. It was good.

Guest crowder

Hot drinks produce vapors

Not vaporwave, and I gotta correct you twice - "Chili Can Be Served With Cheese" is superior.

Does this count as vaporwave?

I like this song.

Weird, I just heard that song for the first time in a plug.dj session tonight. It was good.

dat ashley's roadclip sample too

(I lol'd - sometimes it's hard surfing the vaporwaves)

FSDZxTU.png

lol

̇̍| ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊Ͱ҉̅҉̅҉̅҉̅҉̅̊̊̊̊̊... ͝͠͡͝͞͠͡ ̇̍| ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ / ͝͠͡͝͞͠͡͡͝ ͝͡ ͝͡͝ ͝͠͡͝͞͠͡ ̇̍| ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊Ͱ҉̅҉̅҉̅҉̅҉̅̊̊̊̊̊... / ͝͠͡͝͞͠͡͡͝ ͝͡ ͝͡͝ ͝͠͡͝͞͠͡ ̇̍| ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊Ͱ҉̅҉̅҉̅҉̅҉̅̊̊̊̊̊... / ͝͠͡͝͞͠͡͡͝ ͝͡ ͝͡͝ ͝͠͡͝͞͠͡ ̇̍

Guest jasondonervan

Hot drinks produce vapors

Not vaporwave, and I gotta correct you twice - "Chili Can Be Served With Cheese" is superior.

Well technically I didn't say it was vaporwave :whistling: but it has the potential to produce the vapors. In fact I'm surprised this hasn't already been sampled-snuffled by some young upstart with a pirated copy of GoldWave :cool:

(I lol'd - sometimes it's hard surfing the vaporwaves)

FSDZxTU.png

Dad's got our number alright

YESS! Mark Isham! haha

just came across this tape rip of floral shoppe..

god, it sounds so good.. its no wonder it's still heralded as the flagship vape album

mac plus 4 eva

Edited by Lane Visitor