IGNORED

new Plaid remix on the way, Andy tweets

theplaided

well it doesnt work cause there's an unneeded space after iPlad

try hitting backspace once on the links address pls..

(i mean, i edited the link and corrected it but it is still being directed to the wrong address from here)

cheers.

thanks anyway for bringing the news, theplaided :)

I was listening to that 4 hour mix again the other night and it is truly excellent!

the mixes of Kraftwerk and Morrissey are the highlight for me. love those. oh and the extended version of one of the tak's. quality!

Sirch, hold on, im gonna upload another mix called, "Eds set fire works". funny name it has, (its not called "Ed sets fireworks, but "Eds set" but it holds great tracks, from various artists, the Black Dog and Plaid, too!! and i think it s a set, arranged by Ed.

i will upload it as soon as i solve my slow net issue :/

tchiieeeerszz!

when i listen to the DJ sets from Plaid, i cant help but feel very bad about my music "knowledgability"?? :( i mean theyre so full of nice tracks+remixes that i ve not heard before that, i feel myself very ignorant about music! very! :) and that might be true, but so what? there may be 2000 albums released each year and how can anyone follow most of these anyways? oh maybe i should have named my channel iGnorant ,,,, :P since the facebook page for Plaid is iPlad and sounds cool, my iGnorant would be as good as that, yes? :)

Sirch, hold on, im gonna upload another mix called, "Eds set fire works". funny name it has, (its not called "Ed sets fireworks, but "Eds set" but it holds great tracks, from various artists, the Black Dog and Plaid, too!! and i think it s a set, arranged by Ed.

i will upload it as soon as i solve my slow net issue :/

tchiieeeerszz!

is that the one that was up'd to soundcloud recently? the Dodo Club fireworks party?

if so i've already downloaded it. :smile:

when i listen to the DJ sets from Plaid, i cant help but feel very bad about my music "knowledgability"?? :( i mean theyre so full of nice tracks+remixes that i ve not heard before that, i feel myself very ignorant about music! very! :) and that might be true, but so what? there may be 2000 albums released each year and how can anyone follow most of these anyways? oh maybe i should have named my channel iGnorant ,,,, :P since the facebook page for Plaid is iPlad and sounds cool, my iGnorant would be as good as that, yes? :)

but some stuff is quite old, though. you can't be expected to be an expert in everything, Baris! :)

btw, someone commented under Stills; said:

"you can really hear where they crossed over from the NFT-RPC-DF era into Spokes and beyond in this one..."

and the moment i read this, i went wow, how true!

i so much love Stills and yeah, it really is like the border between the two eras...it even is like a threshold, a threshold like that of an epileptic seizure where, you pass from reality to the unreal. and really, stills is merely a seizure after 1:36 or sth....:)

:cat::music:

why not tonight, dear Plaided Watson? what are you doing tonight instead?

are you going out to meet a fine young Turkish Princess? ;P

wallpaper-for-aladdin-and-jasmine-aladdi

ah no. its too cold outside .i ll stay at home and sleep early. Im tired from wiping off calcium from my teapots and kettles. tomorrow i may meet a princess or maybe my old neighbour who has been keeping her frozen vegetables in my fridge for months now. she had said her freeze was broken but its long time since she should have taken them back!

Archived