IGNORED

Final Categories For Nominations

BCM

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was stunned to see I got nominated twice for friendliest user. I'd consider myself to be moderately friendly, maybe 7.5/10.

I'll probably cast my votes for this later tonight. A few of the categories will take some figuring out.

BEST POST

...no idea.

MOST LIKELY TO BE APHEX

troon

BEST THREAD

Ae bull-wallet album cover prediction contest... which i can't find anywhere.

MOST IDM

oscillik

BEST PHOTOSHOP

pretty sure it's in the ae bull-wallet album cover prediction thread which seems to have vanished. I remember Goiter's parody on that Janet Jackson cover being particularly hilarious, so I guess I'll vote for that.

MOST CREEPY

sweepstakes on account of his avatar.

WORST POST

probably something from the School Shooting thread, but there's no way I'm rereading it.

BEST NEW USER 2012

Limpy Loo

BEST AVATAR

No, Please Don't :(

LUSHEST POST

Alcofribas' post that said "lush"

MOST FRIENDLY WATMMER

Jules, though Squee's definitely up there. abusive george would have been an obvious pick a couple(?) years ago, but he seldom posts anymore. So yeah, I think for 2012 it would have to be Jules.

MOST MISSED USER

Fred McGriff

BEST ROLLING LOL

I dunno, whatever one got the most uninterrupted lols in a row this year...

*edit: holy shit, nm, it's definitely this one: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/76501-anyone-need-a-design-for-a-show-poster/?hl=dunharvestskreech --I was just looking up this user to see why everyone thinks he's the worst of the year.

WATMMER MOST LIKELY TO BE BANNED IN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS

I dunno... Kakapo seems like he's got something brewing that could take us all by surprise, but there are other users more likely to bait a banning. I haven't noticed anyone really slinging mud at Joyrex for a while, so... yeah I'm just going to go with Kakapo.

WORST NEW USER 2012

Honestly couldn't say, no one's really getting under my skin these days.

FUNNIEST WATMMER

baph

MOST CONFUSING POST

This thread in general: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/76817-squarepusher-is-the-worst-musician-any-sane-person-could-ever-listen-to/

I'll give my vote to the original post, since that spawned all the other equally/more confusing posts

MOST IRRATIONAL WATMMER

YO303

BEST BEARD

I was really impressed by Awepittance's latest beard pics, but part of me feels like it's wrong not to vote for essines in a case like this. But again, he's been absent most of this year so I'm going to have to give it to Awepittance. Sorry essines.

MOST EMOTIONAL POST

there have been a few heavy ones in the stupid fwp thread, so probably one of them. But fuck that thread's huge, so nm.

MOST INFLUENTIAL WATMMER

McGriff, even in his absence.

LEAST LIKELY TO WIN ANY AWARDS

nah, this one's mean...

MOST IMPROVED WATMMER

Alcofribas has been contributing a lot more this year, and it's usually quite good. The quality's always been there of course, now there's just a lot more of it. So yeah, Alcofribas. Also one of the most challenging names for me to remember.

SEXIEST WATMMER

Braintree, obviously.

MOST RATIONAL WATMMER

joshuatx

BEST POST

Something baph said about Snorlax raping Skrillex or something...

MOST LIKELY TO BE APHEX

Does this mean who has t3h idm skillz? Zephyr Nova gets my vote.

BEST THREAD

Free Vinyl From The Bro

MOST IDM

The Bro

BEST PHOTOSHOP

That one where the amphibian that looks like a penis was being ridden by the kid from The Neverending Story.

MOST CREEPY

sonny

WORST POST

That one about milking Michael Sandison's prostate...

BEST NEW USER 2012

Ivan Ooze

BEST AVATAR

xxx

LUSHEST POST

Alcofribas: "lush"

MOST FRIENDLY WATMMER

Usagi

MOST MISSED USER

christpuncher

BEST ROLLING LOL

Free Vinyl From The Bro

WATMMER MOST LIKELY TO BE BANNED IN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS

Joyrex

WORST NEW USER 2012

Probably that dunshavestskreech or whatever his name was fellow.

FUNNIEST WATMMER

baph

MOST CONFUSING POST

That recent post by sonny where he was talking about how WATMM should be world famous because he is, or something.

MOST IRRATIONAL WATMMER

elusive4

BEST BEARD

Haven't done much beard-gazing on the forum, so not sure I can accurately answer...

MOST EMOTIONAL POST

To quote Zephyr...
"there have been a few heavy ones in the stupid fwp thread, so probably one of them. But fuck that thread's huge, so nm."

MOST INFLUENTIAL WATMMER

Gaylord Sweetwood

LEAST LIKELY TO WIN ANY AWARDS

Sup

MOST IMPROVED WATMMER

LimpyLoo... I found the combination of his post content and his hunchback avatar to be irritating initially, but I've grown to enjoy his contributions to the forum.

SEXIEST WATMMER

Kaen

MOST RATIONAL WATMMER

Awepittance

BEST ROLLING LOL

I dunno, whatever one got the most uninterrupted lols in a row this year...

*edit: holy shit, nm, it's definitely this one: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/76501-anyone-need-a-design-for-a-show-poster/?hl=dunharvestskreech --I was just looking up this user to see why everyone thinks he's the worst of the year.

wow, I'd forgotten about that one. ok, that's definitely the best rolling lol of 2012. +1 for that. even JR joined in!

edit: this guy is a fud / that guy was a fud

technically this rolling lol is broken after only 6 posts. only...

lol

... counts as part of a true rolling lol. it's a shame but them's the rules.

MOST FRIENDLY WATMMER

Usagi

Usagi is definitely up there for friendliness, but I swear I've seen him express distaste at other peoples' posts a couple times... it was probably entirely called for mind you. Whereas I'm not even sure I've seen Jules be cynical.

I can't pick someone for that category because there are so many, for so many different reasons. I could make 25 sub-categories for MOST FRIENDLY WATMMER

example: Most likely to remind you of Linus from Peanuts: Murveman

Archived