IGNORED

Autechre's bonus tracks for Japan

Franciscus

I quickly surfed discogs for japanese and american editions of all LPs and quasi-EPs (ep7, Move Of Ten) and it seems we already named all bonuses.

Tri Repetae: Medrey

Confield: MCR Quarter (Recorded Live At Band On The Wall, Manchester 1998)

Untilted: Zurich 2001

Quaristice: nu-Nr6d

Quadrange.ep.ae (Digital Exclusive EP): blyz Castl

Oversteps: Xektses sql

Move Of Ten: ClnChr

Youtube it by names

Quadrange.ep.ae (Digital Exclusive EP): 90101-51-4

Well, i guess there was some important 1-to-5-second bonus tweak that is absent from three other versions of the same poor muthafuckin track. Forgot how i hated all that quadrange.ep bullshit. Worst ae release scenario. Good thing that it's already tried out.

Ahem … five other versions of the same poor muthafuckin track. :wink:

No, three other. First one on Quaristice isn't same, just holds same title. Second on Quaristice (versions). Third and fourth on quadrange.ep. Those are three other. Four together. WINK

OK, I defer to your knowledge. I think I hate that bunch of releases more than you do. :biggrin:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I quickly surfed discogs for japanese and american editions of all LPs and quasi-EPs (ep7, Move Of Ten) and it seems we already named all bonuses.

Tri Repetae: Medrey

Confield: MCR Quarter (Recorded Live At Band On The Wall, Manchester 1998)

Untilted: Zurich 2001

Quaristice: nu-Nr6d

Quadrange.ep.ae (Digital Exclusive EP): blyz Castl

Oversteps: Xektses sql

Move Of Ten: ClnChr

Youtube it by names

Quadrange.ep.ae (Digital Exclusive EP): 90101-51-4

Well, i guess there was some important 1-to-5-second bonus tweak that is absent from three other versions of the same poor muthafuckin track. Forgot how i hated all that quadrange.ep bullshit. Worst ae release scenario. Good thing that it's already tried out.

Ahem … five other versions of the same poor muthafuckin track. :wink:

No, three other. First one on Quaristice isn't same, just holds same title. Second on Quaristice (versions). Third and fourth on quadrange.ep. Those are three other. Four together. WINK

OK, I defer to your knowledge. I think I hate that bunch of releases more than you do. :biggrin:

Yeah, i just checked it now and there actually was fifth version of numbers track on Quadrange.ep that also uses some bits of this omnipresent techno oevre. The hell was that? Ae thought the track was soooooo good. It deconstructed my belief in autechrianism.

Guest VgqepetrahLcwg swr6

Is it "keyosc", "18 keyosc", "(keyosc)", or "18 (keyosc)", does anybody know this? I'd prefer to get it right.

Is it "keyosc", "18 keyosc", "(keyosc)", or "18 (keyosc)", does anybody know this? I'd prefer to get it right.

Actually it was a typo on the Japanese website, they were spelling it phonetically. The correct track name is "Kiosk"

Guest VgqepetrahLcwg swr6

lol... sarcasm?

ocd much?

Very.

Actually it was a typo on the Japanese website, they were spelling it phonetically. The correct track name is "Kiosk"

Source?

I think because CDs are ridiculously expensive in Japan so most Japs would buy foreign versions if not for the incentive to buy domestic.

This is the correct answer. This is also why albums tend to be released in Japan slightly before the are released in Europe and the US

• 2 years later...

Archived