IGNORED

Heart Attack Grill spokesman dies of heart attack

Rubin Farr

The single bypass burger looks alright.

Yeah that appears to be the only reasonable item on their menu. Just gotta stack some lettuce, mushrooms, and avocado on that bad boy. And maybe a touch of bacon, too.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RadarJammer

are they giving people more meat for less money? bargain meat deal? i could poke my head into any macdonalds or dairy queen and see fat people eating 4 bigmac with fries/coke/ice cream/nuggets. at least this place is calling itself out for being unhealthy while the rest hide behind advertisements full of fit pretty models caked in stage makeup sitting infront of wax food that looks gourmet

This is one of the many things I hate about America.

These people are reducing the well-being and life-span of their customers and they take a certain pride in it.

Do you really think their customers are too dumb to know any better? The very name of the business tells you that you'll die if you eat it.

These people are reducing the well-being and life-span of their customers and they take a certain pride in it.

Do you really think their customers are too dumb to know any better? The very name of the business tells you that you'll die if you eat it.

Oh right good point I didn't think about that........................................................not.

People's health - when it comes to their diet and personal choices - is their own responsibility IMO.

This logic often pops up when talking about things like predatory lending or tobacco companies or crack dealers.

It's highly-presumptuous and overly-simplistic.

People's health - when it comes to their diet and personal choices - is their own responsibility IMO.

This logic often pops up when talking about things like predatory lending or tobacco companies or crack dealers.

dont judge.

it's not society's duty to regulate matters of personal choice. it is only our duty to educate and provide the means for people to make good decisions.

personal responsibility and freedom of choice

STAND FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM

no you arnt allowed kinder eggs but you are allowed guns and shit lol

socielty doesnt even exist

lets get a chant going: USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

it's not society's duty to regulate matters of personal choice. it is only our duty to educate and provide the means for people to make good decisions.

:facepalm:

I didn't say it was.

I was just saying that the restaurant is not an innocent party in this. They make money from selling people highly-addictive poison.

:facepalm:

I didn't say it was.

I was just saying that the restaurant is not an innocent party in this. They make money from selling people highly-addictive poison.

ah nevermind then. i make no presumptions about the ethics of any of the things you mentioned. ethics are totally not my thing

Guest Aserinsky

After reading this article and attributing this news as conforming to a personally predefined stereotype of every American to exist, I can conclude that the UK is superior in every single way to all of you.

*sweeps fact that the British Empire is pretty much to blame for America as it is today and that UK culture is just as greedy and selfish completely under the carpet*

Oh right good point I didn't think about that........................................................not.

Archived