IGNORED

the THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE thread

LimpyLoo

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

onions suck

What!? You can't make a good ratatouille without onions.

Reality TV

Facebook

People that talks about politics too much

Religion

Frat boys/dude bros

Acoustic guitars

Vloggers

People that complain about the weather

zdk0njhmngq5zmq1mzyzytuynjeymzg1nmm5y2mx

I'll join your old man group.

Reality TV

Facebook

People that talks about politics too much

Religion

Frat boys/dude bros

Acoustic guitars

Vloggers

People that complain about the weather

zdk0njhmngq5zmq1mzyzytuynjeymzg1nmm5y2mx

I'll join your old man group.

stock-photo-15866988-two-senior-men-smil

edit: also hate watmm's new quoting system

Guest fiznuthian

He might mean he just doesn't like them in anything, if it's a noticeable flavor.

Met people before like this.. they simply won't eat anything with onion in it at all.

ok, let's see.

younger people, older people, faster people, slower people, bigger people, smaller people, shorter people, taller people. normal people, weirder people, straighter people, queerer people, softer people, harder people, dumber people, smarter people. friendlier people, meaner people, unhealthier people, greener people, drunker people, sober people, higher people, lower people. atheists who think it's a big deal. religious nuts. vapid airhead bitches. feminist womyn. total bros. total nerds. people who will abuse anything and anyone to get what they want. people who let anybody walk all over them. people who don't get that it's just a ride and we're in it together. the educational system. people who only like to discuss things they disagree with you on. people who think you're falling out of line when you express yourself as a human being. people who express themselves too much. people who think helping the homeless is encouraging homelessness. people who are irresponsible. people who are way too responsible. television, media, gold and shiny things and the way it drives people crazy, money, scams, saturated colors, the way marketing goes ridiculous lengths to make you think and feel something about something which that thing isn't, loud noises, half-heartedness, lies and dishonesty, self-righteousness and hypocrisy. the way nature fucks everybody over out of necessity. being angry, being sad. the way people unconsciously tailor their opinions and words to keep themselves away from the risk of being wrong about something. everything cookie-cutter and the fact that people buy into that. crazy mothers and deadbeat dads. when you say something and the person you're with doesn't respond at all. when you cook something and it doesn't go right. death and dying and how i can't keep myself from not liking these things even though it doesn't matter at all in the long run. my nicotine addiction. people who can't tolerate cursing and farts. the word "business". fast food chains. politics and their elephants in the room. whoever came up with the idea of countries. coffee, expectations, not meeting expectations. stress, boredom. dropping stuff.

*breathes*

that's a weight off my shoulders. thank you watmm.

ok, let's see.

younger people, older people, faster people, slower people, bigger people, smaller people, shorter people, taller people. normal people, weirder people, straighter people, queerer people, softer people, harder people, dumber people, smarter people. friendlier people, meaner people, unhealthier people, greener people, drunker people, sober people, higher people, lower people. atheists who think it's a big deal. religious nuts. vapid airhead bitches. feminist womyn. total bros. total nerds. people who will abuse anything and anyone to get what they want. people who let anybody walk all over them. people who don't get that it's just a ride and we're in it together. the educational system. people who only like to discuss things they disagree with you on. people who think you're falling out of line when you express yourself as a human being. people who express themselves too much. people who think helping the homeless is encouraging homelessness. people who are irresponsible. people who are way too responsible. television, media, gold and shiny things and the way it drives people crazy, money, scams, saturated colors, the way marketing goes ridiculous lengths to make you think and feel something about something which that thing isn't, loud noises, half-heartedness, lies and dishonesty, self-righteousness and hypocrisy. the way nature fucks everybody over out of necessity. being angry, being sad. the way people unconsciously tailor their opinions and words to keep themselves away from the risk of being wrong about something. everything cookie-cutter and the fact that people buy into that. crazy mothers and deadbeat dads. when you say something and the person you're with doesn't respond at all. when you cook something and it doesn't go right. death and dying and how i can't keep myself from not liking these things even though it doesn't matter at all in the long run. my nicotine addiction. people who can't tolerate cursing and farts. the word "business". fast food chains. politics and their elephants in the room. whoever came up with the idea of countries. coffee, expectations, not meeting expectations. stress, boredom. dropping stuff.

*breathes*

http://youtu.be/51V1VMkuyx0

ok, let's see.

*breathes*

http://youtu.be/51V1VMkuyx0

Such a great tune.

People who think they are sticking it to the man by not caring about money, or anything really - without realizing it's just learned helplessness and the man has them by the balls. People who drop anchor on life and accept mediocrity.

Jellyfish. Even when I go to an aquarium, I need to back away from the glass when I see one of those big bad box jellyfish/ man of war motherfuckers. Just imagine waking up, floating in the ocean noticing that you are utterly surrounded by these things and not even knowing how you got there. What a pickle to be in.

People who walk slow. People who walk slow and next to each other on the sidewalk.

Ugh yes

Yup.

The absolute pinnacle of this madness is at IKEA - oh you want to look at that futon? THEN STOP SHUFFLING WITH YOUR ENTIRE EXTENDED FAMILY, GET OUT THE FUCKING WALKING LANE, AND LOOK AT IT ASSHOLE!

Rich people in luxury cars or exotics listening to shitty music. I actually got ringing in my ear once because a middle aged trophy wife was cranking CMT country on the radio at 100db+ with the treble up really high.

Short people driving gigantic SUVs, trucks, and even sedans who can't see above the dashboard.

People texting and driving.

Low standards for getting a driver's license in the U.S.

People that answer the question, what music do you like with: "don't know" or "don't care".

I can't relate to people that has no passion for music (regardless of what music or genre it is)

I'm going full-on complaining mode here.

ok, let's see.

*breathes*

That's a good start...

Archived