IGNORED

the THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE thread

LimpyLoo

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude bros

I met the ultimate dude bro the other day, who really did everything he could to make me feel like one of the bros. I mean, he was pretty much just insanely nice. Nice beyond sanity. And grateful in quantities I previously thought impossible. So maybe -just maybe- the bros are alright and the rest of us are dicks. Or maybe deep down we are all just one of the bros.

I could be here all day but I'll give a teaser. Peanut butter - I can't even stand the smell of this shitty, vile, abomination, and Piers Morgan.

Mondays

Tell me why..

:emotawesomepm9:

batman. batman is so fucking stupid. what are even stupider are the whiteboys who take batman seriously. who act like there is some beautiful mythology or deep philosophical message in the batman canon.

there isn't. just some angry dude in a batsuit. with twiddly ears.

also:

- my inability to succeed at making any positive changes in my life or doing anything I really care about

- entitlement: the attitude that you or your family/friends/town/country/race/species are somehow better than the rest and as such are the authority on ANYTHING

- anyone out of touch with the sheer arbitrariness of everything about their life, e.g. the circumstances leading to their very existence

- grammar/spelling nazis

When I'm angry or sad and there is absolutely no rational reason for me to be so, and I can scream at my brain to stop & be happy but it just won't do it.

WATMM's got some picky eaters, holy hell.

My list is going to start with LOUD CHEWERS. I know that there's nothing wrong with chewing sounds. It's not going to hurt me. Sometimes people can't help it, depending on what they're eating. But it drives me crazy. I usually have to politely leave the room before blowing up at loud chewers, unprovoked.

I also dislike shaving, trance, dubstep, and obsessive post-imperialist political correctness.

WATMM's got some picky eaters, holy hell.

My list is going to start with LOUD CHEWERS. I know that there's nothing wrong with chewing sounds. It's not going to hurt me. Sometimes people can't help it, depending on what they're eating. But it drives me crazy. I usually have to politely leave the room before blowing up at loud chewers, unprovoked.

I also dislike shaving, trance, dubstep, and obsessive post-imperialist political correctness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misophonia

Finding a huge live octopus in my refrigerator for the third time in a week. I swear to god...

Do you have any interest in elaborating on this little tidbit?

It's a long story, but it all started as a case of mistaken identity when I was forced into a shotgun marriage in New Zealand while on a business trip last year. I tried to make amends but to no avail, so I had to take matters into my own hands. I bribed the family with diamonds that I did not have and managed to escape by the seat of my pants. By the time I made it back to America with nothing but the bathrobe I was wearing and a suitcase full of goat cheese, I knew I had done things I was not proud of. Lately, these escapades have come back to haunt me in many forms, such as I described.

It's all a big fib.

Guest RadarJammer

when people slide a metal fork between their teeth when taking a bite. it gives my entire body goosebumps almost every time

edit: just thinking about it gives me goosebumps

Finding a huge live octopus in my refrigerator for the third time in a week. I swear to god...

Do you have any interest in elaborating on this little tidbit?

It's a long story, but it all started as a case of mistaken identity when I was forced into a shotgun marriage in New Zealand while on a business trip last year. I tried to make amends but to no avail, so I had to take matters into my own hands. I bribed the family with diamonds that I did not have and managed to escape by the seat of my pants. By the time I made it back to America with nothing but the bathrobe I was wearing and a suitcase full of goat cheese, I knew I had done things I was not proud of. Lately, these escapades have come back to haunt me in many forms, such as I described.

It's all a big fib.

Oh, I just assumed you were a chef at a seeweed salad-type restaurant or something and it was a common-ish thing yet a bit annoying when you're reaching for the last PRB.

Bij o

Edit: accidentally sending/posting things via your iPhone because you have clumsy ape hands.

Also: cutting your fingernails too short and the resulting week of discomfort

Also: yeah, and bigotry. Another vote for bigotry.

Archived