IGNORED

North Korea

syd syside

thx chen you always know how to pump a guys tire

newfoundland is a 30 mins dif zone too

Yeah they are standing up to the imperialist bastards.

Lool, and they are too, when they banned perfumes that fuck with people's allergies, I wanted to move there, such a place of enlightenment as this exists, i thought, I must make haste to this new found land. But then I didn't.

Lool, and they are too, when they banned perfumes that fuck with people's allergies, I wanted to move there, such a place of enlightenment as this exists, i thought, I must make haste to this new found land. But then I didn't.

Since perfumes were on the list of sanctioned goods, any such ban by NK would have been meaningless. OTOH, you can find countless Chinese knock-offs of famous perfume brands (since China doesn't really abide by the sanctions much, making them essentially moot) in the departments stores there.

Still, you should move there. You can rail against the Western and Japanese imperialists as much as you like, with no fear of reprisal or having your electronic communications spied on. Of course you'd have to stop making fun of Kim Jeong Un, and you wouldn't be able to post on WATMM anymore, but still, sacrifices must be made.

Onward against the imperialists, comrade! In the name of the Dear Marshall Kim Jeong Un, and his father the Dear Leader Kim Jeong Il, and the Eternal President of the Republic, Supreme Leader Kim Il Sung. Together we shall smash the exploitation of the Americans and make Korea united again under the Juche ideal (right after we figure out how to feed ourselves).

Since perfumes were on the list of sanctioned goods, any such ban by NK would have been meaningless. OTOH, you can find countless Chinese knock-offs of famous perfume brands (since China doesn't really abide by the sanctions much, making them essentially moot) in the departments stores there.

Still, you should move there. You can rail against the Western and Japanese imperialists as much as you like, with no fear of reprisal or having your electronic communications spied on. Of course you'd have to stop making fun of Kim Jeong Un, and you wouldn't be able to post on WATMM anymore, but still, sacrifices must be made.

Onward against the imperialists, comrade! In the name of the Dear Marshall Kim Jeong Un, and his father the Dear Leader Kim Jeong Il, and the Eternal President of the Republic, Supreme Leader Kim Il Sung. Together we shall smash the exploitation of the Americans and make Korea united again under the Juche ideal (right after we figure out how to feed ourselves).

dude

i was talking about new found land. So you smug post can evaporate back up your arse where it came from.

And it turns out that it was probably halifax in nova scotia that did it. As i couldn't find anything for newfoundland. Halifax in '96 started it's"no-scent encouragement program" to help people in workplaces that are sensitive to loud aggressive allergy and headache causing perfumes etc.Maybe Newfounland did it too, a cursory search didn't clear it up for me.

nwae, once again people not reading dleetr properly no hard feelings, if i gave a shit at this point, i'd have no shits left to give.

one time, a newfie he goes and moves out west and he loves it for a time and has a life.

eventually he starts to miss home, he travels accross the country for days to get back to newfoundland.

he gets there and re-acquainted with his friends and family he quickly realizes he only missed the sea. so he hitches up his boat and he sets back for the west coast.

upon the prairies he spots the swaying grasses and is reminded again of the eastern seas and gives in to nostalgia. he drives his truck and boat into the long grasses and sits in the boat, again thinking of newfoundland. the newfoundlander sits still in those grasses for hours until he is beset by another newfoundlander, who no doubt has moved to the oil sands.

"you bastard! it's men like you that give us a bad name! and if i could swim i'd come out there and id beat the face off your head!"

mea culpa.

Still, you should move to North Korea. You'd be welcomed as a hero of the revolution.\\\ (which revolution though, that's the trick)

Also, love the newfie joke.

man, wtf is going over there? people in S Korea being evacuated, the North "mobilizing" for war, it seems really scary. I can't imagine what Kim thinks he can gain, except maybe tightening his grip on his own security forces, and justifying the immense military expenditures he's authorized? It's really getting scary he might try to launch some kind of ground assault.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/08/21/north-korea-approves-final-attack-on-south-koreas-tensions-increase-in-region/?intcmp=hpbt4

(yes this is from fox news, although i cringe to quote them)

man, wtf is going over there? people in S Korea being evacuated, the North "mobilizing" for war, it seems really scary. I can't imagine what Kim thinks he can gain, except maybe tightening his grip on his own security forces, and justifying the immense military expenditures he's authorized? It's really getting scary he might try to launch some kind of ground assault.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/08/21/north-korea-approves-final-attack-on-south-koreas-tensions-increase-in-region/?intcmp=hpbt4

Well, North Korea really do like their sabre rattling and they like stirring up shit only to put their own people in place... and not so much the rest of the world. They've done this before, right? Didn't they send in a couple of bombs some years ago and killed a whole lot of people?

Stop reading fox news, it's crippling your ability to think.

Some actual analysis from people who actually study the Korean peninsula:

http://thediplomat.com/2015/08/relax-the-korean-peninsula-is-not-on-the-brink-of-war/

http://thediplomat.com/2015/08/north-korea-is-mobilizing-for-war/(go to the analysis section of that piece)

We've been here before:

http://thediplomat.com/2015/08/north-korea-and-the-diplomatic-utility-of-violence/

South Korea's 'trustpolitik' isn't helping, because President Park isn't doing anything to move the needle on exchanges/relations between the two:

http://thediplomat.com/2015/08/after-north-korea-shelling-another-look-at-south-koreas-trustpolitik/

(Yes all from the diplomat, but I can tell you from personal conversations that at least one of those authors is very much in the "realist" school of international relations and thinks engagement is a waste of time).

yeah, they make a big deal of it everytime there's the joint exercise, you'd think the media would have gotten over it by now. But that's not their point is it, you have to keep the 'threat' at a background alert level in people's minds.

What do you say chen about the US constantly intervening in SK politics to divert south and north away from closer ties, cross border trade, etc. It must be a bugbear if you acknowledge it.

What do you say chen about the US constantly intervening in SK politics to divert south and north away from closer ties, cross border trade, etc. It must be a bugbear if you acknowledge it.

I'd say

what the hell are all those westerners doing there?

tourists, people on the trip with laibach, etc

Pretty much exactly this. One of them is the guy who organized the whole thing (Morten Traavik), I don't recognize any of the others.

[youtubehd]pREEOw1pw18[/youtubehd]

Holy shit, there are some killer moves in that video. The guy who throws his opponent around and then afterwards comes flying down on bricks. And then there's the guy who gets a rock throwed at him, hahaha!