IGNORED

what is your favorite WATMM moment of all time?

LimpyLoo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

probably something circa 2004 or 2005. i don't really know. there were some epic late night philosophical threads with skytree and jswift that got all earnest and shit. felt like we really worked out reality.

actually, the answer is fairly obvious. mrx's slam dunk animated gif. someone please post it. if the internet should crash, that gif would be an adequate representation of all that transpired.

75fXIJT.gif

Guest Adjective

when fred mspainted users at their request (and when gaarg did the same)

when we almost beat the now playing thread

every LukewarmTitMilk leak and the following outrage threads

every CUP post

beneboi / weed / theocide / grilled cheese sandwiches

still don't fully understand how i became involved in all that but it was the most hilarious internet airing of dirty laundry before facebook and twitter made that a daily occurrence.

hmm, yeah ms-paint dicks was pretty good, Gaarg's wrong ms paint thread, Gaarg's Kristen Stewart thread, bull wallet, several epic poop story threads, Fred McGriff posting almost every day. I couldn't pinpoint one specific moment to outshine all others though. My watmm memory's actually growing pretty hazy. I remember more of the last couple years, but I remember there being golden days before that. Ain't that just how it always is. Nice ass thread was good.

agreed on all accounts.

my personal favorite moment was the few weeks or so that everyone was using that anoynmous multi-person drawing room thing. not sure if that explains it clearly, but basically someone started a thread with a link that allowed anyone to join and draw on a giant, common canvas. you could also print text on the picture. screen shots exist somewhere.

I have a screen on my home PC I think! I'll try and nab it later. Loved that shit!

photoshop the bear sat at the bench

the skrillex thread

taxidermy goes bad

bullwallet versions

The venetian snares subforum

sup

stoya/bike

also that boxcar 2d thing where i actually spent hour watching mutant pushbikes try and climb hills

Archived