IGNORED

what is your favorite WATMM moment of all time?

LimpyLoo

beneboi / weed / theocide / grilled cheese sandwiches

still don't fully understand how i became involved in all that but it was the most hilarious internet airing of dirty laundry before facebook and twitter made that a daily occurrence.

was it analogue wings that posted a photo of a semi naked weed in his computer chair? that was some strange internet hits reality shit. especially cos i thought analogue wings was a new zealand

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

beneboi / weed / theocide / grilled cheese sandwiches

still don't fully understand how i became involved in all that but it was the most hilarious internet airing of dirty laundry before facebook and twitter made that a daily occurrence.

was it analogue wings that posted a photo of a semi naked weed in his computer chair? that was some strange internet hits reality shit. especially cos i thought analogue wings was a new zealand

he was a new zealand... has dick will travel.

but probably this:

Yeah that was good, and it was in a huge drama thread about LTM

also, I think the Venetian Snares subforum is a pretty great story:

• For years, Venetian Snares fans want a subforum on watmm
  • Joyrex says no
  • It carries on for years
  • Joyrex eventually relents, says Yes
  • Subforum is created
  • Venetian Snares himself contacts Joyrex and tells him he doesn't want a subforum at watmm
  • Subforum is deleted

Guest Iain C

but probably this:

Syncing "Joyrex" with "Stalin" was the masterstroke. That really winds JR up.

• 4 yr, Snarz fan want subfrome in watme
  • Jerek say 'no'
  • cry 4r yr
  • Jerk say 'Yes'
  • Subfrome is create
  • Snore doesn want a sobfrem it watme
  • Subfrom is delet

'no'

My favorite moment is whenever someone starts a thread with a theme, question or request, without saying anything of their own in their first post.

• 4 yr, Snarz fan want subfrome in watme
  • Jerek say 'no'
  • cry 4r yr
  • Jerk say 'Yes'
  • Subfrome is create
  • Snore doesn want a sobfrem it watme
  • Subfrom is delet

'no'

My favorite moment is whenever someone starts a thread with a theme, question or request, without saying anything of their own in their first post.

my favourite moment was way back in october 2012... when i was signing into WATMM this one time... i entered 'limpyleo' by mistake... and i have a friend called leo... so i called him up... and told him about it.... and he did a funny walk round his kitchen... i wasn't there so i didn't see it... but it sounded funny.

but probably this:

Syncing "Joyrex" with "Stalin" was the masterstroke. That really winds JR up.

definitely this video plus the "for the rush, the adaption and the general backwardness of the act" photoshop with the hedgehog - anybody got this btw?

*edit - sorry, my bad...

lol-1.jpg

chogrash.gif

HUMAN BEINGS WILL NEED [X] EARTHS TO SUSTAIN OURSELVES IN [X] YEARS TIME

HUMAN BEINGS WILL NEED 48 GORILLAS TO SUSTAIN OURSELVES FOR THE NEXT TWENTY MINUTES etc

weedgate and then theo and lion's subsequent banning (still sad about that)

Lion kissing a girl while sparring then getting kneed in the nuts.

Lion's buying a fan at walmart and seeing a mexican man staring at the sun stupified then going to his car and followed by a girl and his mom. the mom asks him to date her daughter or something he yells "NO!" and leaves the fan in the trunk, leaves it open and runs to a mcdonalds across the street and hides in the restroom.

the first 3 p168s.

the sini flashbulb thing

someone posting a story of him working in a x rated shop and someone renting one of those rooms screams and kicks the door open and busts a nut on the floor and stares him down while doing it... something also to the extent of a mop that was filled with jizz and he stuffing it in someone's face that tried to rob the joint!

Asa Fucked a Retard

Guest umop_apisdn

It's pretty lame, but my favorite moment I recall was when I asked if anyone had the prhizzm track cottonesque and shortly after I get a PM from the man giving me a recording of a live version (sans audience).

I hope it's not against the rules to say so (I never read them), but I miss the good ol' days when the whole site wasn't locked down SFW style. I miss Zelah's obsession with Leah. I missed my post count from before that one crash and then again after JR trimmed what he considered the fat off the forums and I started looking like a new guy all over again, but then I stopped caring. I also miss Fred's humor and seeing Gaarg's raunchy MSPaints.

Oh yea, and I miss having a hateful relationship with monumrnt.

Archived