IGNORED

what is your favorite WATMM moment of all time?

LimpyLoo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone posting a story of him working in a x rated shop and someone renting one of those rooms screams and kicks the door open and busts a nut on the floor and stares him down while doing it... something also to the extent of a mop that was filled with jizz and he stuffing it in someone's face that tried to rob the joint!

that was memorable

I personally find the idea of some kid just getting into Aphex Twin searching the internet for some info and stumbling upon a thread of fully erect shemales infinitely hilarious.

flol

i miss monrumnt

a recent favorite of mine is when people mildly suspected 'Sonny' was indeed Skrillex and then he posted an incomprehensible and bizarre quasi suicide note that everyone on the forum made fun of.

Chronictronicboy with his hilarious mixcloud and the unreleased selected ambient works spamming everyone on the thread, people that thought it was actually RDJ's tracks and the ones who thought he was the emokid in the picture

Also the threads of thomas stanton, revitute, aftereight on the afx sub that followed shortly after

Guest Ron Manager

not sure why we have this thread as well as the WATMM meme history thread...

my favourite memories are of zelah. the bike picture. leah. his Mars Volta / ATDI hair. the time he said he DJed at a party with iTunes crossfade. zelah pls... come back.

I personally find the idea of some kid just getting into Aphex Twin searching the internet for some info and stumbling upon a thread of fully erect shemales infinitely hilarious.

this was me as a 15yr old. 5 yrs later NO REGRETS

Chronictronicboy with his hilarious mixcloud and the unreleased selected ambient works spamming everyone on the thread, people that thought it was actually RDJ's tracks and the ones who thought he was the emokid in the picture

Also the threads of thomas stanton, revitute, aftereight on the afx sub that followed shortly after

Yeah, I'm still confused by Chronictronicboy. His facebook is odd.

i'm really surprised this hasn't been posted already but i'm real... i'm about to post it and i'm real excited... to have it.

one second, i need to get ready.

oh i can't wait

Archived