IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Looking into buying a place, bank is willing to lend money, my credit rating is the best possible, the place I want is pretty cheap and nearer work than where I live already, will go to see it this week with a mortgage promise under my wing, so unless there's any dire problems with it...my five year plan is paying off! (Hopefully)

well done, as long as you're not paying too much before the crash, and can afford interest rate hikes. The fast pay off is a good idea, because renting is a trap.

By five year plan I don't mean that's how quickly I'll be paying it off, but how long I've been saving up a hefty deposit. Although the figure I've been quoted for my monthly mortgage rate is obscenely low, I could probably do a really quick repayment (the minimum is 12 years, but I doubt I'll do it that short). Have to find a golden ratio between affordability and time frame...

Also, pretty sure we've had about ten crashes already, another four or so won't hurt too much more than it already has done to save up the deposit money.

Gonna knock of work early today to go watch some women's World Cup action. It's hot and sunny and going to be pretty much perfect weather for watching some football!

Made a "dubstep" track. Haven't posted it on SC or anything tho because I've included an inside joke throughout that only my coworkers would understand.

When I try to make IDM my trax always seem to turn out bland. But when I'm screwing off and having fun they turn out more interesting. Perhaps I should shift my focus onto making experimental comedy.

Also, won an iPad in a radio contest last week. Nice one.

wao kuel, put some music aps on it.

Gave it to the wife, only fair since I use the laptop most. I'll probably use it for reading and doing some markup on PDFs.

Today's first world success: it's Friday and I already have my beers lined up for the night.

just learnt this:

1. Assume and presume both mean to take something for granted as true (among their many other definitions). The difference is in the degree of certainty. A presumption is usually more authoritative than an assumption.
:cisfor: