IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

I've started curing my own meats, got some duck breast prosciutto and saucisson, along with some maple bacon that came out of the smoker a while ago. I started a few molds of medium sharp cheddar with local milk from Snohomish, WA. Brewing the next batch of IPA and Pale ale for the carboys to work down.

Summer has started

I figured out how to play I Remember the Berlin Boys on piano recently, and I've been getting pretty good at it.

[youtubehd]Rs3za-nK22g[/youtubehd]

It turns out that it's actually much, much simpler than I was making it for myself.

I also started studying Nahuatl and it's much more interesting than that other language I've wanted to learn. Not an achievement yet, but I'm hoping it'll become one.

Oh, and I made a bootleg cassette of SAW II. It's very satisfying opening up a tape that I put together myself, especially after how much trouble I went through figuring out how to print the J-card on both sides.

^ after 2 cute anime gifs I was expecting something very different from the spoiler'd one

i'm not intrested in nappies or vomit or skinned knees or 'i hate you mom'.

Yeah congrats Josh. Damn I'm a few days late aren't I. But still...congrats.

Finally fixed the issue with my mouse lag when gaming on my laptop, after nearly two days of frustration. I have Win 8.1 and I heard that alone has caused mouse lag when it was first released, but then after several unsuccessful patch update attempts and a registration edit yesterday, I discovered just a half hour ago it was a stupidly simple hardware issue. All I had to do was plug the USB receiver into the port on the side facing the wireless mouse so there wouldn't be signal interference. The receiver and the mouse just had to be closer together.

Wouldn't be the first time a simple solution is discovered to a frustrating problem.

Edited by ambermonk

Accepted another job position today at a Brookstone, it's still part-time retail, but I'm about to be going back to school so that's all I can really do. The pay incentives there are a LOT better, if I make my sales goals it adds another dollar onto my hours worked from my regular wage, and if the store makes it's goal they add another, that's pretty awesome IMO. Really though even without that, I'm just happy to be leaving that shitty fucking shoestore I've been stuck at for the last 10 months (Fuck Skechers and their bullshit company)... I'm declaring my shift tomorrow as my last. I'm scheduled to work on July 4th, but fuck that, now I'm getting drunk and blowing shit up in the name of Freedom like a real 'murican should!

Yes congrats Josh, just don't tell jev.

Yeah I think there are a few other childfree WATMMers who would also be all

son-i-am-disappoint-original-8AeE8a.gif

Beefneck looks like a cross between Henry Rollins and Chet Wagner from Deus Ex: HR.

Guest kymppinetti

succeeding at entrance exam gave me a place to study where wanted to: information technology, software engineering.

Quit my shitty job on Tuesday, got a new one lined up already. Leaving town tomorrow for a long weekend at the ranch my fiancé's family owns in South Dakota. I'm all stocked up on beer and fireworks. Gonna get drunk, go fishing, ride some ATV's, and blow shit up like a real 'Murican. I've needed a little mini-vacation like this for a long time now, looking forward to it.

Also got accepted back into college, and will be starting a graphic design program come mid-August.

Quit my shitty job on Tuesday, got a new one lined up already. Leaving town tomorrow for a long weekend at the ranch my fiancé's family owns in South Dakota. I'm all stocked up on beer and fireworks. Gonna get drunk, go fishing, ride some ATV's, and blow shit up like a real 'Murican. I've needed a little mini-vacation like this for a long time now, looking forward to it.

Also got accepted back into college, and will be starting a graphic design program come mid-August.

that's sounds great man you go for it and have a blast

i wanna quit my absolute monkey shitjob 2 but i gotta wait and cook like a lobster all summer cause my wife got serious back problems and had 2 quit her job.

major bum but she's following an education for pharmacy technician wich might be my ticket for escape from the nazi dildo factory, fuck yeah :cattears:

climbed Pen Y Fan yesterday, the highest peak in southern Britain, complete with calipers, crutches & baking heat

temp @ 7pm was 29degrees and descending was infinite bone-brutality

Was able to button up a shirt this morning I bought a year and a half ago with the tag still on. That wasn't the case until now. Looks like I've shed some weight since starting the veggie gig, even tho weight loss isn't the primary reason for my doing so.

I'll shut up about the veggie thing now.