IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Read Bukowski!

Great suggestion. Bukowski is the man. Hit and miss sometimes but when he hits he HITS!!!

any special book or whatever he did u recommend?

Read Bukowski!

Great suggestion. Bukowski is the man. Hit and miss sometimes but when he hits he HITS!!!

Factotum or Ham on Rye.

His poetry collections are great as well.

Read Bukowski!

My favorites are Post Office, Factotum and Pulp. Women is my least favorite of his novels but it seems to be his best for a lot of people.

thanks! sounds like truly "inspiring" bank ads... :biggrin: bank ads and "debt free" doesn't match... :dry:

congrats! it's so sad how normal it is for people to live in debt. there are 'inspiring' bank ads here that are like 'i'm gonna be debt free by the time i'm thirty (smiling person in the sun)'

Finally found an inspiration for a new track. I don't even care about making another album or EP anymore, I'm just happy I have a clear idea for one damn track.

Had the music equivalent of writer's block for the longest time...

wait....wrong thread

It's OK, happens all the time

Another FWS: The mayoral candidate I voted for won in our local municipal election yesterday. Not surprisingly, the whinging fallout from the opposing butthurt GOP/Teabagger camp has followed. Crybabies.

I no longer have a Facebook account...Twitter will be the next to go... probably, I don't have the guts to get rid of it yet

Also wish I could get rid of Whatsapp, but it seems like nowadays you might as well live in an abandoned bunker in an abandoned village in Russia if you don't have Whatsapp...

Finally got my dad to watch Breaking Bad after he needed something to fill the wait til new House of Cards, and he loves it! He's finished season 1 already and is making his way through 2...

I no longer have a Facebook account...Twitter will be the next to go... probably, I don't have the guts to get rid of it yet

Damn FB...I've been deactivating my acct at least once a year, but I just can't bring myself to six it completely. Very rarely have I got any reason to post status updates, but at the same time it's the best option I have in keeping in touch with everyone in life.

As for Twitter, mine got hacked about three months ago and I changed my password afterwards, but otherwise I never touch it lol

Finally got my dad to watch Breaking Bad after he needed something to fill the wait til new House of Cards, and he loves it! He's finished season 1 already and is making his way through 2...

That was the case with my old man over three years ago. I've still never gotten around to Season 5 yet tho.

Season 5 of Breaking Bad is when like 75% of the shows pure ass kickage occurs so tell your old man to make time for it pls

Damn FB...I've been deactivating my acct at least once a year, but I just can't bring myself to six it completely. Very rarely have I got any reason to post status updates, but at the same time it's the best option I have in keeping in touch with everyone in life.

Facebook is really sneaky by the way... the official "how to delete your account" section in their FAQ only mentions how to deactivate your account, and tells you to "contact them if you want to delete it completely"... but there IS a "delete account" function in facebook they don't mention! What cunts

Anyway, if you actually delete it, and manage to not log in in 2 weeks, there'll be no more coming back and second guessing

Facebook is really sneaky by the way... the official "how to delete your account" section in their FAQ only mentions how to deactivate your account, and tells you to "contact them if you want to delete it completely"... but there IS a "delete account" function in facebook they don't mention! What cunts

Anyway, if you actually delete it, and manage to not log in in 2 weeks, there'll be no more coming back and second guessing

You can always make another account

mark_both7.jpg

Killed a mosquito without realizing it. When I opened up my laptop I found the smooshed little fucker on the touch pad.

Wonder if there's a way to train my laptop to snap mosquitoes into its jaws, like a Venus fly trap.

I made £1 from Amazon book sales this month. Who wants to share this bag of Haribo I bought in celebration? :cisfor:

First World Problem: I just spent all the money I earnt from book sales this month. :cerious: