IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Just got a new job a few days ago. About to get my engineering on.

Nice! Congrats, man!

My job has been grinding my gears for the past 3-4 months... so earlier this week I logged in to a job portal to see if I could find anything else and to my luck and I saw that the theater in my hometown was looking for a full-time sound designer. I've got my fingers crossed for an interview.

Just got a new job a few days ago. About to get my engineering on.

Nice! Congrats, man!

My job has been grinding my gears for the past 3-4 months... so earlier this week I logged in to a job portal to see if I could find anything else and to my luck and I saw that the theater in my hometown was looking for a full-time sound designer. I've got my fingers crossed for an interview.

That's awesome Squee, good luck on your interview !

Also congrats Sagan !

Just started a new job. I get to work from home at least once a week.

:sup:

Working from home is the bomb.

When I work from home I usually get out of bed 10 minutes before I have to be ready and able.

Also, being able to pour yourself a good cup of coffee instead of the classic burned office coffee is fucking awesome.

After years of buying records exclusively online, I found out there's a record store in a town near where I live! And it's been open for like 10 years, without me knowing. Discovered it thanks to Discogs' new record store database. Can't wait to see what their stock's like

Just started a new job. I get to work from home at least once a week.

:sup:

Working from home is the bomb.

When I work from home I usually get out of bed 10 minutes before I have to be ready and able.

Also, being able to pour yourself a good cup of coffee instead of the classic burned office coffee is fucking awesome.

Totally. I also feel like I get more done since I'm in my own space.

my Sennheiser headphones which were dead in one ear and languishing on my work desk for like 2 months suddenly magically started working in both ears again this morning.

also last weekend, the flat tyre I thought I had appears to have just been air escaping from the loose cap and not an actual puncture, saving me an stupid amount of money in getting it fixed.

BELIEVE IN MIRACLES

was too cold to sleep night before last, so i end up wandering around outside an abandoned textile factory at 4AM. end up finding a big sheet of ripped curtain fabric on the ground so now i've got a blanket!

I'm in Montrealll

as rough as sleeping outdoors & getting all my food from the trash can be (refusin to ask for change, can't go giving away my entire hoarde then turn around looking for handouts) i feel like it's kicking my senses into gear big time. My awareness of sounds has skyrocketed this last week

Has your common sense kicked in yet?

Serious tho, dunno what's going on but keep out of trouble, stay safe man. Even if you've done this on purpose or for a purpose, don't put yourself in danger and ask for help if you need it.

I'm in Montrealll

as rough as sleeping outdoors & getting all my food from the trash can be (refusin to ask for change, can't go giving away my entire hoarde then turn around looking for handouts) i feel like it's kicking my senses into gear big time. My awareness of sounds has skyrocketed this last week

Here for ya in Calgary if you need anything man.

for ever-loving fuck's sake, man, if you're going to go homeless and wander the wastes for a while without nightly shelter, don't do it above the 40th parallel north

imo

pls

be safe :(

edit: on second thought, probably better to stay in Canada

Edited by baph