IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Stephen G is told vietnamese do not have the internet.

"How do they browse WATMM then?" he asked. "Read wikipedia and shit?"

The reply is firm: "Charlie don't surf"

I certainly am dumb but what is the purpose of all this ? Do you intend to live like this for a while then go back to normal so you can enjoy life much more or something ?

i dunno maybe. i feel like i took a lot of things & people for granted before this

but at the same time i dont wanna overthink things anymore, just do. so basically i just decided to do this one day. cant be explained

I read through your website, are you actually doing this for real? Are you writing a book or something? I'm confused. Be safe tho dude if you are doing it for real.

are you actually doing this for real

yeah

alto a lot of the time i feel detached from whatever im doing so imo its kind of like im already dead & observing a decaying vhs tape of my life (is this a fwa???)

im documenting it in detail so that others may learn from my shenanigans

real FWA tho last night i was sitting on a couch on the curb & i snapped my phone in half

i was gonna do the same thing to my computer but we still have business he & i

are you actually doing this for real

yeah

alto a lot of the time i feel detached from whatever im doing so imo its kind of like im already dead & observing a decaying vhs tape of my life (is this a fwa???

No dude its called depersonalization and I have it too. Definitely not a FWA, it sucks.

Stay safe in your travels tho strange vagrant.

but nah the real achievement is i choose not to self-identify with any sensation i am currently experiencing beyond the presnet moment. yknow? last night i felt like i always hate myself. when i wrote that i felt like i always felt dead. right now i feel as if i am actually a very aware person who is quite connected to & enjoying the experience of life in all its myriad forms. there are many ghosts in this old house

ty for your words of encouragement <3

Because I am such a social pariah, as well as being a loser and not liking my brother to begin with, I don't have to go to my brother's engagement party nor the wedding which will likely be in Italy (although I might have to go the latter). Huzzah!

Going to a party full of the drunkards his future wife and himself know, whom none I know of and likely have nothing in common with is not high on the list of events I wish to go to.

Go and drink as much as you can for free. Do it for Bukowsky.

Don't like drinking, haven't read Bukowsky, would rather do other things like pick my bellybutton lint (which I did!)