IGNORED

Perhaps a political/social issues subform is needed for all these debates?

ghOsty

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, the socio-political stuff keeps GenBan lively. I'm a little bit sad I missed the Feminism thread over the weekend (too busy underreporting my harrowing spousal abuse). It's interesting and it bonds us even if a few egos are bruised in the process. Most threads end up surprisingly educational, as well.

Nah, the socio-political stuff keeps GenBan lively. I'm a little bit sad I missed the Feminism thread over the weekend (too busy underreporting my harrowing spousal abuse). It's interesting and it bonds us even if a few egos are bruised in the process. Most threads end up surprisingly educational, as well.

I am too, though also glad I didn't waste my time trying to post in it either.

I could go either way on this, I get the reasoning behind separating gen ban from debates but I think I rather keep them in one forum. Lately there have been many political/social debate threads but then again I don't want to simply create a subforum for what could easily be a brief trend. I kind of feel such a move might make the controversial threads less involved...in other words less people will bother reading and replying to them and that could be rather lame.

Can we have a jazz/flame/racist/sexist/anything goes/adults only/ XXX/Cunt Farts subforum? I think that would be more appropriate. Then maybe people who can't hold a decent conversation can feel right at home.

Guest Frankie5fingers

we should just create a little compson box up in the corner that you can click and all his threads and posts just disappear. problem solved.

we should just create a little compson box up in the corner that you can click and all his threads and posts just disappear. problem solved.

you can ignore members.

christ, this whole thread is just a massive first world problem. wah wah i don't like this sort of thread/poster. wow people.

Guest Frankie5fingers

you can ignore members.

christ, this whole thread is just a massive first world problem. wah wah i don't like this sort of thread/poster. wow people.

whoa whoa whoa, clam down there, it was just a joke. cant we all just be friends?

you can ignore members.

Stop moaning about people moaning. Jesus christ, talk about a first world problem.

At least this thread is a confusing as it needs to be. Talking about confusion, why were the "I AM MAD" thread and the "Feminism" thread closed? Those didn't fit the regular propaganda requirements?

CHATMM is always there for your pseudo-philosophical bullshit, existential angst and political/social debates

Yeah... but it ain't enough

Every time I visit chatmm its just chats about cancer / islam / cheeseburgers / farting.

So yeah, actually, spot on.

Guest Iain C

Nobody would discuss anyway, they would just get closed for no reason, and the quasi intellectual white knight faggots would sit around in the mud twiddling their dicks

You will never be loved, your death will be unmourned, only shoes will attend your funeral.

CHATMM is always there for your pseudo-philosophical bullshit, existential angst and political/social debates

Yeah... but it ain't enough

Every time I visit chatmm its just chats about cancer / islam / cheeseburgers / farting.

So yeah, actually, spot on.

How dare you besmirch CHATMM. It is a holy place you filthy heretic.

Apparently there's a Russian undertone here. I'm guessing some people have to recalibrate their political horoscope, because these so-called rightwing conservative views may actually be rooted in extreme conservative leftwing views from the east. It's an open secret how they think about other cultures and their Mecca oriented sentiments.

Apparently there's a Russian undertone here. I'm guessing some people have to recalibrate their political horoscope, because these so-called rightwing conservative views may actually be rooted in extreme conservative leftwing views from the east. It's an open secret how they think about other cultures and their Mecca oriented sentiments.

lol

Archived