IGNORED

Perhaps a political/social issues subform is needed for all these debates?

ghOsty

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a proposal.

How about we bring music discussion subforums back into the general fold, but we have a "Serious Debate" forum where Compson and Troon can hang out, post links with no context or discussion points, then WATMM can be happy again.

proper bobbins innit

oi init bruvv, dis is bare mad innit. all dese ijjooooots tryin 2 chat lik dey r from down souf lik wer i am innit. dese brehs are sumfin else. i dnt even care anyways or summit or nuffin. cuz we goin to blow this place out wicked blud.

brappp braaaaaappp

250px-Chav.svg.png

/last post ever

Subforums smashed this place when they were first introduced. The solution is not more fracture and subdivision - all we need is a thorough purge of unproductive and ideologically unsound members.

So you're saying you'd like the BoC Subforum content rolled into GenBan? :emotawesomepm9:

CHATMM is always there for your pseudo-philosophical bullshit, existential angst and political/social debates

Yeah... but it ain't enough

CHATMM is always there for your pseudo-philosophical bullshit, existential angst and political/social debates

Yeah... but it ain't enough

the fear of flushing

i've come to this place for maybe half a yr now, and haven't really picked up on the community vibe so much. at least not so much that adjusting the format or moving/creating subforums is something i would see as fracturing it (the community)

are there bbqs im not getting invited to

?

Archived