IGNORED

BoC promo record put up for sale on eBay

playbynumbers

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kid

it was kind of a disappointing finish, I was expecting lots of bids in the final minutes.

when I first read the story about this 12" being discovered, one of my first thoughts was "that would probably sell for £4k on eBay", I wasn't far off!

Any vinyl rip yet? lol

If I were BoC, I'd make the tracks available for free via boardsofcanada.com or via a special code with preorders of T'sH.

Any vinyl rip yet? lol

If I were BoC, I'd make the tracks available for free via boardsofcanada.com or via a special code with preorders of T'sH.

Do you know its not on the album already then?

wouldn't surprise me if some bidders are leading him on out of spite with no intentions of buying it. throw £10,000 on it.

seems a bit out of the ordinary now at this stage.

Yeah, these guys are shit at eBay.

It's partly for that reason that I doubt these are real bids at this point though.

ching ching yep, spiteful messing

due to a conflict with the high bidder, the xxxxxx record purchased at other music in nyc is going to be listed on ebay this evening as a buy it now or best offer...

yea thats right muwahahahahaha

who in their right square mind would have paid 5k for that thing.

place your best offers not over £150

Any vinyl rip yet? lol

Do you know its not on the album already then?

Erm, "no".

Guest jasondonervan

I'm hedging my bets that this ends up re-listed at least once, 'due to timewasters'.

Jk6J47I.jpg

ihSaC05.jpg

lol i really hope that no one gives this man a penny

(don't get me wrong, im not approaching this from a fan perspective, but from a "this is absolutely barmy materialistic fetishism at its finest")

Archived