IGNORED

BoC promo record put up for sale on eBay

playbynumbers

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was still the first fan to hear the broadcast, nobody can take that away from him, and that's pretty cool.

I cant have a go at him as I have a sneaky feeling I'd sell it too, I'd be far more precious about it if it had unreleased track on it.

i'd probably sell it too, knowing someone else would be happier with it than me. someone crazy, with a thin beard and a fedora and who's mind is easily attached to inanimate objects. they deserve it.

I'd sell it too, especially for crazy money. 40 seconds of audio - whoop-de-do. Just going to sit there gathering dust. Far better that some nutter who covets it so highly gets it

i'd probably sell it too, knowing someone else would be happier with it than me. someone crazy, with a thin beard and a fedora and who's mind is easily attached to inanimate objects. they deserve it.

yeah my little sister drew me a picture

but I'm not easily attached to inanimate objects

so obv i threw it in the trash

i'd sell your little sister's drawing too if someone gave it to me and it turned out to be highly sought after

i'd sell your little sister's drawing too if someone gave it to me and it turned out to be highly sought after

you're like John Travolta in the end of Battlefield Earth, brah

I would 10,000% sell it ... a 46-second snippet of audio in vinyl, or thousands of dollars? If some crazy collector wants to pay that much for it, more power to them; the only thing that makes the record valuable/noteworthy is the rarity, obviously

I would 10,000% sell it ... a 46-second snippet of audio in vinyl, or thousands of dollars? If some crazy collector wants to pay that much for it, more power to them; the only thing that makes the record valuable/noteworthy is the rarity, obviously

and the beauty

*isn't about to watch battlefield earth*

i think it's pretty reasonable to sell something to someone that wants it, but w/e, sure, beauty. in the closet forever because it's 46 seconds. or someone can enjoy it. w/e. bocfans.

Guest umop_apisdn

It would be kinda nice if BoC bought it to destroy it. Part of me wonders if they only pressed them as a bet to see who could guess how soon it would go up for sale and for how much.

I mean, I get the collector value because of the exceptional rarity, but value for the actual audio is just kinda dumb, in my opinion.

Guest extherium

$4,350...

I mean, I wouldn't have any problem buying it if it were a few hundred dollars, but this is fairly ridiculous.

But ah well, that guy was extremely lucky to have found it. Good on him, especially for using the money to start his post-college life.

Reading some of the comments on news sites / facebook about this, one can easily conclude that BoC fans are seriously retarded/autistic.

Guest zaphod

i'd have a huge problem buying that for a few hundred dollars. i really don't understand why anyone would purchase a record they aren't going to listen to. i would sell that thing in a heartbeat.

Archived