Joyrex

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone hear a vocal sample at 3:25?

Yeah, about then -- I make it 3:23

yeah, it is at 3:25 in the video.

I guess it says "listen"

wow, this is making me appreciate this even more. it's so perfectly implemented and those added beats towards the end hint at some dense beatwork in the coming track(s), i'm thinking... fuck i'm pumped; perfect teaser track!

now i can't wait for jaquard causeway...shit

also, does anyone know/remember what the preview tracks were for all of BoC's previous releases? dayvan was TCH's right? now how about the others? just so i can gain some better perspective on this particular one and how it's going to fit into this album...

also, does anyone know/remember what the preview tracks were for all of BoC's previous releases? dayvan was TCH's right? now how about the others? just so i can gain some better perspective on this particular one and how it's going to fit into this album...

"Oscar see through red eye" was the preview traCk for Campfire...

There was no preview track for MHTRTC I doubt... Geogaddi I don't remember.

Geogaddi had that Alpha & Omega/Beware the Friendly Stranger 12" preceding its release by a few months so that was probably it.

MHTRTC had the Aquarius single and the Telephasic Workshop/Roygbiv 10" for promo.

the video is pretty fucking cool, I'd easily watch a whole DVD of accompanying videos like this in one sitting.

also the track is growing on me, i've always preferred their darker sounding stuff. Hopefully the whole album has the same mood

so happy right now, I also hope it has the darkness of Geogaddi.

Nothing is Real is a most dark name for a track.

Cannot wait for the entire release.

This track and video are the tits!

:cisfor: REACH FOR THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!666 :wtf: :wtf: :wtf::crazy:

the video is pretty fucking cool, I'd easily watch a whole DVD of accompanying videos like this in one sitting.

also the track is growing on me, i've always preferred their darker sounding stuff. Hopefully the whole album has the same mood

A Tomorrow's Harvest DVD would be amazing...

Archived