IGNORED

Blamstrain - Sunday Dub

Guest blmstrn

Guest blmstrn

a3934947042_10.jpg

Blamstrain — "Sunday Dub"

12" Vinyl out July 29th.

Available for pre-order with T-Shirt, Posters & Stickers set now at www.erotus.net.

Digital available on Bandcamp, iTunes, Amazon, Spotify (out March 25th).

Video for "1 AM":

[youtubehd]bScff_OCzXU[/youtubehd]

"The first album to be completed fully after I left Finland for the Netherlands. I was living in the more rural parts of Holland for a while, spending a lot of my time bicycling and foraging in the woods at night. I discovered that the man-made nature of this country is both beautiful and frightening in equal amounts; at some times seeming like a kafkaesque tale of ecological horrors, and others a poetic struggle against the forces of nature by the will of the settlers.

The album was recorded entirely in one evening after carefully constructing a set of constraints for the sounds and structure, tying the four songs together to tell a story of one evening in the Netherlands. Recommended listening for bicycling, driving, on the train, meditating, sleeping, making love or other moments of shifting focus."

Guest blmstrn

Heh, nah it doesn't bother me. Tax rates across northern Europe are pretty high in general. Hope you like the video too ;)

Probably similar. Personally I have no problem with higher taxes as I get my money's worth in UHC, education and social security.

and that's exactly the problem

How is that a problem? It's far better than the alternative.

Probably similar. Personally I have no problem with higher taxes as I get my money's worth in UHC, education and social security.

and that's exactly the problem

How is that a problem? It's far better than the alternative.

the problem is: you don't get your money's worth

I like to think that I get my money's worth. Recently spent 7 nights in a hospital getting pumped with medication that cost in the thousands and got a bill of about 230 Euros. And any future medication is covered 100%. I also attend university for free and can get cheap student loans along with my student's allowance plus credit that pays a part of my rent. Should I become unemployed I will not be destitute. Is it perfect, maybe not but sure beats the alternative (looks at the US).

Sorry for the derail. Sunday Dub is great and looking forward to finally getting that 12" that I ordered some months ago.

Guest blmstrn

Well it's all about how you look at things. Personally I think it's nice if the people around me (yes, even the ones I don't know) are educated if they want to, in good health and not living on the streets. The reasons I moved away from Finland for were far from financial, and I think the people who move because of those reasons suffer from a lot more homesickness than I do — I haven't been back once in over 3 years. I like having the freedom to be myself and love whoever the fuck I want to, and smoke a joint if I want to without feeling like a criminal. Those are the kinds of reasons that I relate to more than money.

But glad you like the record guys :) hope it's worth the wait and all the trouble I've been through to get it out..

Archived