IGNORED

Global Goon Albums

Hugh Mughnus

Hey all,

Does anyone know where to find Global Goon's most recent releases?

Specifically:

Horizon

Journeys

Quonk

I believe they were offered for free when released on his bandcamp. But his bandcamp page isn't working for me and I can't find them anywhere on the big bad internet...

Any help would be much appreciated. (IE where to purchase them or download them if they were in fact offered for free)...

Cheers

I would make a torrent for you but I dont have those three albums.

I'm going to try and get in touch with the man himself via facebook and see if he can help me out!

edit: shit I forget what name he goes by on facebook lol. I know I have him on there but he doesn't go by his real name or global goon.. =/

Guest MortalMaxx

I seem to have tons of goon stuff that fell off a truck once i think.

Also have many many early versions of his newer stuff that he would throw up on soundcloud for a day or so

I'm going to try and get in touch with the man himself via facebook and see if he can help me out!

edit: shit I forget what name he goes by on facebook lol. I know I have him on there but he doesn't go by his real name or global goon.. =/

Johnny Hawk

Johnny Hawk

Yeah!! I messaged him but he never answered. =(

• 1 month later...

Archived