IGNORED

I smoked my piss

Jody Dark

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i just read this whole thread only because there might be the ever slight chance that you are actually the woman in your avatar, and you turn out to be some pudgy four eyed fat kid, i will be very angry.

i think jody is a dude (with a weiner)

but uh, this thread about piss may be the most f'd up thread i've seen here yet

freebased piss crystals, pissarrettes

and i got the impression youre wearing the piss soaked pants? (maybe you actually said it but i dont feel like looking back)

guys do you really think the chick in that avatar would be sitting around with her mom, in pissy pants, smoking pissarrettes?

i think the real and more interesting question is, what kind of person or personality is the type that feels the need to use "hot chicks" as avatars, most likely virgins/playstation 4 fans

Guest cult fiction

if i just read this whole thread only because there might be the ever slight chance that you are actually the woman in your avatar, and you turn out to be some pudgy four eyed fat kid, i will be very angry.

i think the real and more interesting question is, what kind of person or personality is the type that feels the need to use "hot chicks" as avatars, most likely virgins/playstation 4 fans

Please, keep going

guys do you really think the chick in that avatar would be sitting around with her mom, in pissy pants, smoking pissarrettes?

do you think girls who look like that don't do things like that? they definitely do.

but no, i don't the avatar is the user.

So anyway, i got fucking smashed on the streets, met up with some dudes, went under a bridge, mabye did a little sniffy sniffy, and had a good time all around.

So how do you know it's your own piss?

Yeah Jody, you could be smoking someone else's piss and not even know it.

You heathen.

The other week I was going feral after a 5 day trance party, catching shrimp with foraged netting, and clams and cockles and cooking them on a bonfire in Wales and some malboro lights washed up, so i dried them in the sun and smoked them by the fire and they were rubbish but also the best thing ever. This relates to piss because I had pissed myself on 2cb two days previously and was still wearing the clothes and when I sweated I warmed up the dried piss and stank of piss.

Eventually someone paid for my bus home and I washed but not before going to the gym and reeking the whole exercise class with my sweaty psychedelic piss and foraged body odours.

Piss.

one time, when I was barely more than a lad, I woke up on a smashed table (so basically I was on the floor with the table broke in half beneath me) covered in odorless liquid. must've been piss. no idea what happened though.

Aww, man- I seriously thought this thread was gonna be more street-legit-shiz: I thought someone was gonna post about saving bottles of piss, pouring it into a pyrex oven dish, evaporating the water, scraping the piss crystals off the glass, then freebasing pure piss crystal.

Buuut nevermind.....

On a related note, I once drank my piss from a mug in the toilet, due to taking shrooms (or some other plant psychedelic), and a lot of the good stuff comes out pure. As I stood there gulping a mug of my own piss, I just looked at my hands holding the mug and thought... "-the fuck? Aaaaand my life has come to this."

Back to what I thought this thread was gonna be-- this is actually a good method to save piss-drugs for later. A lot of drugs come out in piss, in refined form, and especially with plants, the stuff that makes you wanna puke is cleaned out. So if you do a lot of those types of substances, save the piss in the freezer (piss during and post trip), then on a rainy day, evaporate all the water, and take your body-purified goodness. Eat it, or freebase that piss-cryst. p.s. If you save many sessions of urine, beware to not trip into another dimension, cuz you might not come back. ...And the one you travel to might be where you have kneecaps in place of nipples.

same, i was hoping for a tutorial on how to smoke ones own piss rather than a traditional 'I am a functioning alcoholic' anecdote. I am dissapoint. Freebasing crystalized urine is the real deal

Related to smoking crystallized piss-- I conceptualized a type of clothes washing machine many years ago that filters the dirty water- again- for the purpose of crystallizing human juices. The main purpose of this invention was to put in like 50 pairs of used panties, and then you can eventually get purified womanz crotch crystals (for smoking, eating, smelling, etc.). Obviously this invention is very specific and was conceived for the stalker market.

So seriously, does anyone know anything about the dangers of smoking dried urine? I woke up today, and i felt very weird, and as the night progressed, it only became stranger. Heart palputations, anxiety, chest pains, blood rushes to the head, dizziness, shortness of breathe, etc. im usually pretty chilled out, but today fucking sucked, and i was not chill in the least. Im concerned those urine soaked ciggarettes might have fucked me up. We'll see how i feel tomorrow

Seriously though, if anyone has any data on the matter, please share

Thanks

Guest RadarJammer

So seriously, does anyone know anything about the dangers of smoking dried urine? I woke up today, and i felt very weird, and as the night progressed, it only became stranger. Heart palputations, anxiety, chest pains, blood rushes to the head, dizziness, shortness of breathe, etc. im usually pretty chilled out, but today fucking sucked, and i was not chill in the least. Im concerned those urine soaked ciggarettes might have fucked me up. We'll see how i feel tomorrow

Seriously though, if anyone has any data on the matter, please share

Thanks

you should be fine. the urine probably became the healthiest ingredient in the cigarette

Archived