IGNORED

Syria Crisis: Vladimir Putin's Letter To America

Guest skibby

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yet another factor in why we oppose Assad - but specifically the Sauds oppose Assad because Hezbollah, Quds, and other Iranian Shia forces are fighting for Assad - just about every other Islamic militant group opposes him...but they also often oppose each other - ISIS/ISIL is so anti-Shia that Iran has floated the idea of airstrikes against them, which arguably would be the only time the West would be ok with Iranian intervention

Russia's relationship with Syria is very much a coldwar holdover alliance - not just a mere military buyer. it's a modern but diplomatically outsider country, Assad is apparently quite aloof and quite out of touch for a national leader. I remember King Adbullah of Jordan noting the last time they met for a state dinner Assad was asking him what "jet lag" was, finding the term and concept completely foreign

lol have you seen Kasparov lose his shit lately? the guy is 100% obsessed

like he says at the start though, he was in legitimate fear for his life, it's okay for him to be a bit obsessed.

like he says at the start though, he was in legitimate fear for his life, it's okay for him to be a bit obsessed.

he's totally thrown his credibility out the window, you can't talk about Putin's totalitarian bullshit and at the same time ally yourself with the worst and most corrupt classes of Washington DC which is what he's been doing for a half decade.

now these facts are in dispute, Russia might have struck against the anti-Assad rebellion. this lunatic is intent on starting WWIII, maybe also to drive up oil prices?

queue the Aphex hand clap gif.

Well played Putin. He struck while the iron & sickle is still hot. A nice veiled F-U to the Pres. He didn't mention that Russia is who probably gave Syria the chemical weapons though. Which is not cool Putin. Stop the chemical shit. The real weapons are those supersweet weather manipulation HAARP arrays. That's the future.

i assume that you are talking about the chemical weapons attack that happened which the US blamed on syria, which was done exactly when the UN inspectors were in the country right near their office and on people who were Assad supporters, the attack that everyone now realises was done by the US backed proxy army to justify airstrikes on Syria (which they didn't get), whose chemicals were supplied through Turkey, that's the chemical attack that you were talking about? Or perhaps you're talking about the attack which produced a photo of grieving family members displaying images of deceased family members that went round the media where one of the images was the exact same one that was being displayed by family members standing in front of a pakistani school that had an international media interest level school shooting, a photo that was also displayed, interestingly, as one of the children that died at Sandy Hook !

Also, i hope you were just being sarcastic.

If not, refer to.

https://www.youtube.com/user/corbettreport/videos

- rivero

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel/videos

http://www.voltairenet.org/en

- keiser report

that's a good start, not everything is perfect and one can disagree with ideologies, or perhaps fantasies, but they're on the right track which is the main thing, they want to serve the truth not some giant hate filled puss monster that wants to enslave everybody. Your brain will thank you.

he's totally thrown his credibility out the window, you can't talk about Putin's totalitarian bullshit and at the same time ally yourself with the worst and most corrupt classes of Washington DC which is what he's been doing for a half decade.

like who? and if so, i don't think that negates his stance completely - it'd be like dismissing Snowden's NSA criticism b/c he got asylum in russia

already reading reports that all the Russian strikes hit FSA targets (the ones the US has supported and Sauds and other anti-states have supplied), not ISIS targets

even if Russia did hit ISIS/ISIL targets as they claimed they were ones notably not anywhere within the ISIS controlled areas - either way the strikes are falling in line with their objective to support Assad and the Syrian army

like who? and if so, i don't think that negates his stance completely - it'd be like dismissing Snowden's NSA criticism b/c he got asylum in russia

i'll make a list if you're genuinely interested (will take me 24 hours or so). It's not like dismissing Snowden's NSA criticism because Snowden has principals, has said critical things about the Russian government and isn't speaking at think-tanks that literally were in the drivers seat for Iraq war 2003 or pushing for the opposite things that he claims to hold important. As soon as you start hanging out with and allying yourself with the people who told the greatest lies in the united states your credibility to criticize another nation for being corrupt, goes to zero immediately (unless you're like 'oh fuck sorry guys i didn't realize'). I have quite a hard line of acceptability when people screaming about human rights ally themselves with particular groups, i think it's a very accurate metric of their level how genuine they are, and in Kasparov's case, he's unfortunately one of the fakest/most disingenuous . Its too bad too that shills are actually overshadowing genuine russian citizens or ex-russian citizens who have real things to say about the state of Russia right now,

(also sorry for accidentally putting your name to that quote above, It was rubin who said it)

kasparov is on the US payroll, end of story really. If you look at the company he keeps, all will be revealed. And if he is assassinated, it will be done by the US to create a martyr, it's a dangerous game working for the US, just look what happened to boris nemtsov earlier this year on that bridge across from the kremlin for the purpose of driving the sanctions against russia, war in donbass, make russia look nuts to naive western politicians agenda.

i'll make a list if you're genuinely interested (will take me 24 hours or so). It's not like dismissing Snowden's NSA criticism because Snowden has principals, has said critical things about the Russian government and isn't speaking at think-tanks that literally were in the drivers seat for Iraq war 2003 or pushing for the opposite things that he claims to hold important. As soon as you start hanging out with and allying yourself with the people who told the greatest lies in the united states your credibility to criticize another nation for being corrupt, goes to zero immediately (unless you're like 'oh fuck sorry guys i didn't realize'). I have quite a hard line of acceptability when people screaming about human rights ally themselves with particular groups, i think it's a very accurate metric of their level how genuine they are, and in Kasparov's case, he's unfortunately one of the fakest/most disingenuous . Its too bad too that shills are actually overshadowing genuine russian citizens or ex-russian citizens who have real things to say about the state of Russia right now,

(also sorry for accidentally putting your name to that quote above, It was rubin who said it)

no worries, tho i was all "what what what I DIDNT SAY THAT DID I!?!?" tbh

thanks for the reply - I was mostly unfamiliar with the guy until i read this thread

• 1 month later...

It just gets messier...a NATO member shot down a Russian jet

Turkey F-16s shot down a Russian bomber after it entered it's airspace, pilots who ejected were by killed Turkmen rebels, allegedly the same aligned with the FSA. Rebels also killed another Russian when they shot down a Mi-8 rescue helicopter, allegedly with a TOW missile which is of U.S. origin (and either U.S. / NATO / Western supplied)

FtTnBkt.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/nov/24/russian-jet-downed-by-turkish-planes-near-syrian-border-live-updates

looks like the turks to blame here directly, the jet was in turkish airspace, but only for a few seconds. having said that, this wouldn't have happened if Russia hadn't been targeting non-ISIS rebels.

ultimately though this is the kind of situation where everybody is in the wrong, the only solution is for everyone involved (bar ISIS and al-Qaeda, etc), so agree to a ceasefire and some form of negotiated settlement, then everyone can focus on decimating the jihadists (who will never negotiate anything of note).

there are no moderate rebels caze, this should be evident to you by now. How many stories of the US supplying weapons to the moderates which are then given to the immoderates, or moderate platoons joining the immoderates, do you have to see. I mean John McCain is photographed in an happy snap with a moderate that was a top isis commander. The whole lot of them are one organised mass of mercenary bands controlled by washington for washington. Turkey (that has been buying for cheap isis oil, the president's son controls the company that is doing this, his daughter runs the organisation that is treating isis fighters, turkey has been a corridor through which US mercenaries can get resupplied or go for r&r (even back to places like australia)) is a client state of the US, a US that has been trying to push for a new cold war by setting the stages around the place to help initiate an hot war with russia, through unforgivable acts against russian people's and interests, such as the coup in ukraine for example, which has led to millions of russian ukranians exiting the eastern republics as refugees, which russia has then to feed and house, to escape the war crimes being perpetrated in the newly independent republics by forces controlled by the US puppet government in Kiev, even in the face of a internationally negotiated ceasefire, and peace treaty, the Ukraine forces and it's proxy militias have continued sporadic shelling the eastern cities and towns, waging a terror campaign on the local mostly russian population.

So what was that about a negotiated settlement caze ? Do you actually believe that the US and it's clients will abide by it's terms. There already was a negotiated settlement with the real actual syrian opposition (you know actual real syrians and not blow in wahabists trying to establish an oil caliphate (that will be a short lived, as israel and turkey carve out land they have coveted, in the name of fighting these no longer partially fake moderate evil isis country), it was signed sealed and delivered in switzerland, everyone was happy with it except john kerry. The US don't do negotiation, you must realise this.

Despite having no legitimacy to do so, the US has been trying to get in on the negotiating the transition of power game in syria, both through war, and using the idea that it's own or it's nato forces are there to give it a seat at the table (as a spoiler, as the US will never agree to anything other than what it wants).

It's instructive to view the broader context, as i note that most of the arguments come down to taking sides in the day to day minutia, and so arguing the inconsequential. What is happening in Syria caze, is part of a broader plan by the US to take out independently minded states in the middle east. This isn't some uncoordinated action reaction action reaction random factors leading to where we are now, there has been an overarching design, to what you see as madness and chaos, a tussling vortex of passion and emotion.

Here's an top US general to explain a little of what's happening for you.

https://youtu.be/Xmms5Eoixfs

You can add yemen to that list now given that they threw out their US puppet ruler. It's the saudis doing the murdering of a legitimate uprising of the people of yemen, which we are told when it's our guys is good, but when it's not it's baad.

Good luck opening your eyes.

wow, so much ridiculous nonsense in there it's hard to know where to start... so I'm not going to bother.

lol really, that's the line you're going for. It just helps further legitimize my post, thanks. ;-]

looks like the turks to blame here directly, the jet was in turkish airspace, but only for a few seconds. having said that, this wouldn't have happened if Russia hadn't been targeting non-ISIS rebels.

ultimately though this is the kind of situation where everybody is in the wrong, the only solution is for everyone involved (bar ISIS and al-Qaeda, etc), so agree to a ceasefire and some form of negotiated settlement, then everyone can focus on decimating the jihadists (who will never negotiate anything of note).

Russia has been doing this since before we were born. They regularly skirted airspace into Norway and Sweden during the Cold War and now they do it all the time with US Navy carriers and Baltic airspace. There have been thousands of intercepts in the past between Eastern and Western military jets. Turkey should of known better. This didn't have to happen at all. For example US Navy F-14s shot down Libyan MiGs in the 80s only after they were shot at or engaged with missiles (i.e. the Migs had "tone" on the F-14s) which would of been unlikely (but not impossible) here, because the SU-24 often carry air to air missiles.

Hell, there have been hostile dogfights and aggression between fighter planes between Turkey and Greece that have resulted in deaths and they are BOTH NATO members.

I'm aware this is apparently the 9th or 10th Russian incursion but again I must stress this has been an issue since the war started: Israel has likely had Syrian jets flying into it's airspace or nearby, same with Jordan and Iraq and none of them flat out shot down a jet, especially not a coalition plane or a outsider intervention aircraft.

wow, so much ridiculous nonsense in there it's hard to know where to start... so I'm not going to bother.

lol really, that's the line you're going for. It just helps further legitimize my post, thanks. ;-]

your post contains a handful of facts, a sprinkling of lies, and a large pinch of unsubstantiated rumour, all stitched together to back up a pre-existing paranoid delusion of a narrative (conveniently ignoring all the other facts that don't agree with said narrative). I love the way you think you can discern the unadulterated truth of the universe just by watching a bunch of youtube videos and disbelieving everything reported by the 'mainstream' media. lol.

Archived