IGNORED

Tribute to the Rogue Planet Named CFBDSIR_2149​-​0403 Freely Drifting in Outer Space after Being Ejected from Orbit

Root5

Okay, the track has been replaced. Again, everyone please re-download.

I haven't noticed any other gaps, so this should be the last correction for this release. And I'll be more careful for future releases. I'm pretty sure the errors occurred when I encoded flacs and didn't check them afterwards. When I heard the glitches in the bandcamp player, I just assumed the song was buffering. I must have zoned out for those moments when listening to my downloaded copy.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is the link to download this beauty? skimmed the thread a few times and I'm probably so stupid I'm not seeing it? =(

http://cytoplantastic.bandcamp.com/album/tribute-to-the-rogue-planet-named-cfbdsir-2149-0403-freely-drifting-in-outer-space-after-being-ejected-from-orbit

This is so awesome. I'm definitely gonna try to get in on the next one.

Awesome! The next one should be accepting submissions around april.

If you're interested in getting involved in some comps earlier than that, we have a Christmas comp going right now. There's also a genesis bending compilation, with an uncertain status and deadline. For info on both, check the EKT forum.

Credit is due for Zephyr Nova's excellent mastering job on this. It is comparatively understated compared to past masters; not as compressed which (in his own words) made more sense for this compilation so the bass heavy tracks (of which there are many) wouldn't distort. Also great track! Did I already say that? Too lazy to check past post, and it bears repeating!

Great album by the way, been playing it on my short drive to and from work this week, and some stunning material.

Once again, makes me never want to try and submit something for watmm ever again - you're all too good!

Listened to the entire comp a few times at work in the last week and really enjoying this album. I am thankful to have been included with such creativity. I hope to take part again in the future. If I had to pick a favorite it would be Transport Connection, or maybe Orginasm. But there are so many good tunes. Thanks again Root5 & Zephyr Nova for bringing these creative ideas to fruition.

• 10 months later...

Archived