IGNORED

Hats

Salvatorin

So what is ok to wear? I have several flat caps and knit caps, a couple of cowboy style hats, a peruvian hat, fishing hats, a rastacap, elf caps, an army hat, a commando cap, etc. What can I use? Or should I just pull the hood over my head? #baldingproblems

So what is ok to wear? I have several flat caps and knit caps, a couple of cowboy style hats, a peruvian hat, fishing hats, a rastacap, elf caps, an army hat, a commando cap, etc. What can I use? Or should I just pull the hood over my head? #baldingproblems

If the primary reason to use the headwear is to provide some sort of functionality, then it is OK to wear it.

If the primary reason to use the headwear is to provide some sort of functionality, then it is OK to wear it.

the function being "flipping it on your head while you're walking to look really cool"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV8XRn7R_dI

Archived