IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths: 2014 Edition

Guest jasondonervan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pfhh! cant believe nobody already mentioned Sapphire the American Holsteiner show jumping horse. only 22!

this eventually brought me to wikipedia's list of cloned animals page, which asserts that a mouse named Dirty Sanchez was cloned in the Soviet Union in 1986

lol

• 1 month later...

eli wallach (tuco from the good, the bad and the ugly)

tumblr_m4fifbowr91qgj4zoo1_500.gif

One of my favorite Spaghetti westerns. His bathtub scene is the shit.

"if you're going to shoot, shoot. don't talk!"

rtr2ty6h-1-522x293.jpg

dick smith is gone forever. makeup artist for the godfather, the exorcist, taxi driver, amadeus, scanners, altered states, the original stepford wives, dark shadows (the show)

eli wallach (tuco from the good, the bad and the ugly)

tumblr_m4fifbowr91qgj4zoo1_500.gif

One of my favorite Spaghetti westerns. His bathtub scene is the shit.

"if you're going to shoot, shoot. don't talk!"

Brilliant

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jasondonervan

Ride on.

aaaaaa.jpg

Damn... another ZEPHYR fallen. Dogtown and Z-Boys was a great documentary into the origins of skateboarding evolving from mild distraction to a worldwide phenomenon, and Adams was a front and center pioneer for taking it to the next level.

Heart attack at 53, that's rough. Word is it happened on a surfing trip, no reports mention if it was out on the waves, but at least he was still living life right up to the end.

dogtown-cross2.jpg

jayadamsskating.jpg

RIP

Ride on.

aaaaaa.jpg

Damn... another ZEPHYR fallen. Dogtown and Z-Boys was a great documentary into the origins of skateboarding evolving from mild distraction to a worldwide phenomenon, and Adams was a front and center pioneer for taking it to the next level.

Heart attack at 53, that's rough. Word is it happened on a surfing trip, no reports mention if it was out on the waves, but at least he was still living life right up to the end.

dogtown-cross2.jpg

jayadamsskating.jpg

RIP

That's a shame, one of the most influential and important skaters of all time. Guy had quite a storied and often tragic life - drugs, jail time, and death (he lost a brother to murder and his parents and grandmother all died within the same year) took away his chance of a steady career in skateboarding.

Guest jasondonervan

idCaENscpb7P4.jpg

You'd think I'd have pulled the above from FACT with that kind of glaring salute to inaccuracy.

Totally agree with joshuatx, the guy had a pretty tough life. He could/should have been as big a name as Tony Hawk, but it just didn't go his way. I'm grateful he was there when he was, and did what he did. The Dogtown documentary captured that time perfectly, so he'll always be remembered for his contribution.

• 3 weeks later...

Joan-Rivers-Family-Considers-Lawsuit-Aga

"It is with great sadness that I announce the death of my mother, Joan Rivers," Melissa Rivers said in a written statement today. "She passed peacefully at 1:17 p.m. surrounded by family and close friends. My son and I would like to thank the doctors, nurses, and staff of Mount Sinai Hospital for the amazing care they provided for my mother."

Joan-Rivers-Family-Considers-Lawsuit-Aga

"It is with great sadness that I announce the death of my mother, Joan Rivers," Melissa Rivers said in a written statement today. "She passed peacefully at 1:17 p.m. surrounded by family and close friends. My son and I would like to thank the doctors, nurses, and staff of Mount Sinai Hospital for the amazing care they provided for my mother."

I was really bummed about this, I loved her as a kid (Spaceballs, her random cameo in Pee-Wee's Big Adventure) and in the last few years Fashion Police has been a guilty pleasure of mine. She wasn't just funny, she had no filter whatsoever. I'll miss her, and I have no idea who will step up to the plate in making vagina jokes and ripping on the Kardashians on a daily basis.

"I've had so much plastic surgery, when I die they will donate my body to Tupperware." - Joan Rivers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnAIX7fWsdU

Yeah, the high profile character known as nursie.

Yeah, so I saw that picture of James Rebhorn at the top of the page and I started looking at that shitty, contrived poster he's standing in front of, in particular the smug twat in the hat at the bottom. Turns out it was Frank Langella playing a mysterious putz called Arlington Stewart.

100px-175,626,0,450-Arlington_Steward.jp

Edit: Oh damn, new page.

Archived