IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths: 2014 Edition

Guest jasondonervan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon it was suicide but police don't want it public yet in case they get copycat incidents - she's a big style icon for lots of impressionable young women. But yeah, feel sorry for the life she had and now the one her kids have

Everytime somebody stops believing, the virtual concept of god in that persons mind dies. It happens thousands of times a day.

rip god.

oop, there it goes again.

someone told me she was on some stupid juice diet where your heart is weakened to the point of going fuck this i'm out of here. really sad if true.

43308_1.jpg

quite a few people at work are on the juice diet...is it really bad for you? not on it myself or anything, like my burgers far too much, but would dearly love to tell some of my colleagues their stupid "juicing" fad will probably kill them.

someone told me she was on some stupid juice diet where your heart is weakened to the point of going fuck this i'm out of here. really sad if true.

43308_1.jpg

quite a few people at work are on the juice diet...is it really bad for you? not on it myself or anything, like my burgers far too much, but would dearly love to tell some of my colleagues their stupid "juicing" fad will probably kill them.

There are easy and undetectable ways to kill people on very low calorie diets. You'll have to kill all of them so it doesn't look suspicious though. Pm me for details.

• 3 weeks later...

turns out peaches geldof died of a heroin od and someone tidied up after her.

Well how thoughtful of them.

Farley Mowat died. I thought years of poisoning cats and leaving them in peoples gardens had left unable to feel, but I actually wartered up a bit over this. Never cry wolf was a lovely book, even if the story was a bit exaggerated. He really was skilled at crafting the vision of untamed wilderness in the child wonder part of the mind. I can still smell the musty pages and see the dark tundra spread out forever.

rip

Guest jasondonervan

381x254ximage-38570964.jpg.pagespeed.ic.

H.R. Giger.

"The renowned Swiss artist H.R. Giger has died at the age of 74, as a result of injuries sustained in a fall, Swiss public television, SRF, has reported. Giger was most famous for the alien monster he created for the movie of the same name."

‘Alien’ creator H.R. Giger is dead

Archived