IGNORED

Guy with 2 penis's AMA

spunktronics

Re-dick-ulous

This is actually a really interesting AMA, beyond the pure shock and awe title.

[–]WentoX 699 points

4 days ago

Have you ever had any special reaction from a doctor with this?

[–]DoubleDickDude[S] 2106 points

4 days ago

Yeah, one grabbed like five others in the building. That was the last time my mom let anyone examine me for any reason besides personal check-ups. She said "my son is not a freak show" and slapped one of them. lol

[–]The_Gilded_Age 838 points

4 days ago

She sounds like a good mom.

OK, just to clarify:

Linking to and discussing the AMA is within the rules; posting excerpts (especially the more explicit ones) is not. I've removed the offending excerpts - the thread will stay open as long the rules are adhered to.

OK, just to clarify:

Linking to and discussing the AMA is within the rules; posting excerpts (especially the more explicit ones) is not. I've removed the offending excerpts - the thread will stay open as long the rules are adhered to.

jrFclpY.gif

speaking of weird ama's, found this the other day. not sure it deserves its own thread though so i'll just put it here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/xhjli/i_am_a_cannibal_ama/

creepy as fuck. guess it could be fake though.

lol that last post

*You should write a book. Call it "Dumb and Dahmer." Haha! But no really, you're a monster*

*thanks*

i totally believed the entire thing except i genuinely think the guy was trolling when he described that elaborate rube goldberg esque sexual position. It just sounds too amazing to be true that even the most seasoned orgy goer in the world could accomplish such a feat.

Archived