IGNORED

These hipster scarves need to stop

Rubin Farr

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A quick google:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=hipster+scarf&espv=210&es_sm=119&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=_gnMUqSeCZOh7AbbtoC4CQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=696

Looks like hipsters are rocking the Tea Towel [which make you look Israely, untrustworthy, and like you like ragga jungle, all at the same time].

Or the Shit Scrunchy Thing look.

Get a fucking scarf you hipsters and stop using these alternatives.

Yeah the dumb thing Brad Pitt had on in that zombie flick

743C8691-7AD2-4E84-B9B9-D08E2773B452-116

I have no problems with ghutras, I still have one from my days in the Middle East, although they're thin and don't provide shit for warmth.

I have a persian scarf that I wear loosely so I can bring it up over my head at night if it gets too cold... but I haven't had the need to wear it lately because its like 70 degrees still.

Guest Gary C

Ha, are those things still considered hipster? Aren't they just mainstream now?

Hipster scarfs nowadays are presumably scarfs they've knitted themselves, or been made by a remote nunnery, or made out of quinoa and hemp or something.

A quick google:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=hipster+scarf&espv=210&es_sm=119&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=_gnMUqSeCZOh7AbbtoC4CQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=696

Looks like hipsters are rocking the Tea Towel [which make you look Israely, untrustworthy, and like you like ragga jungle, all at the same time].

it's a PLO scarf you bloody muppet.

OK so maybe this is mean, but why are so many ugly people hipsters? I think it's because when they choose to dress in a ridiculous manner, it'll seem like they CHOSE to be ugly too and it's sorta fashionable. It's a neat little trick.

Lately I wear the scarf my grandma gave me for Christmas when it gets colder.

I don't feel the rage towards hipsters that you guys do tho. Maybe it's cos they're rare where I'm from.

Archived