IGNORED

modular.

pcock

Im saving for my modular now, cant fucking wait holy shit.. Everyones ohh modular blah blah you wont be making music etc.

fuck you man, i dont wanna your shitty music.

Planning something, pretty much was 2 multi osc synths and 2 sequencers in it. Will come back here for advice when i need it, just looking for a nice portable case at the minute, anyone got any advice?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Olivier is on a roll over at Mutable - looking at trying to build a load of the stuff myself from the Open Source CAD and CAM files.

great ! take a look a those DIY braids :

https://www.facebook.com/mutable.instruments/photos/pb.204949496286465.-2207520000.1421236954./585585351556209/?type=3&theater

Olivier is on a roll over at Mutable - looking at trying to build a load of the stuff myself from the Open Source CAD and CAM files.

great ! take a look a those DIY braids :

https://www.facebook.com/mutable.instruments/photos/pb.204949496286465.-2207520000.1421236954./585585351556209/?type=3&theater

Exactly what I'm thinking of doing/copying. A good friend of mine has just started down the modular rabbit hole, and we're gonna try and build a few together.

another clouds demo :

seriously fucking awesome, I've been waiting ages for a real-time granular processor like this in the eurorack world. There really isn't much like this anywhere in the hardware realm, maybe the Eventide stuff but that's it.

Was very very close to putting in an order for Elements/Clouds/Shelves combo but in the end couldn't resist a Synchrodyne (+expand), along with a Doepfer/Serge VC Slew and an Optodist VC LED limiter. Synchrodyne and the expander = amazing box of tricks, endless great sounds and once you understand how it works, not the untameable beast people make it out to be.

Archived