IGNORED

How many watmm trolls are paid by their governments to be here?

andihow

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calm down everybody, we're doing fine! The government will harvest our brains after we die and retrieve all of our life footage information and save it into the BrAInhive Databa$e. When time travel is invented they will travel back in time enslave each of us individually, and transport us to a future where we are ruled by incandescent swarms of spores and bacteria that take the shape of our worst nightmares. When we are born, we already owe money for the air we breathe and it costs 10 bucks to drop a deuce, so most people opt for intravenous injections of nutrients, which are often laced with mind controlling psychoscopic telechemicals that lure you into giant venus fly traps that break you down into individual molecules and shoot you into space at near light speed.

And I'll be damned if that doesn't sound cool as fuck.

The level of cognitive dissonance shown by Eugene itt beggars belief.

"I never questioned mass surveillance was taking place." And just a few posts earlier

"How does that prove mass surveillance was taking place?"

wasn't i clear enough in my reply ? i never questioned the existence of capabilities for mass surveillance, but i do question the so called proofs of illegal mass surveillance taking place. this is neither a dissonance nor a contradiction, it's just your lack of comprehension.

wasn't i clear enough in my reply ? i never questioned the existence of capabilities for mass surveillance, but i do question the so called proofs of illegal mass surveillance taking place. this is neither a dissonance nor a contradiction, it's just your lack of comprehension.

http://youtu.be/Dp0Bt2cbcc8?t=15s

where the fuck did you come from nooblet ? do you really feel like you're being smart or funny ?

lol

where the fuck did you come from nooblet ? do you really feel like you're being smart or funny ?

Woah, you sound like an angry fella, can't you even take a joke on THE INTERNET? It's not that I really spat you in the face you know

lol

double lol x2

i want more of that spitting goat now damnit.

http://youtu.be/7rqy1JhY7TU?t=8s

http://youtu.be/7rqy1JhY7TU?t=8s

That goat syncs really well with the corgan stream.

Woah, you sound like an angry fella, can't you even take a joke on THE INTERNET? It's not that I really spat you in the face you know

i think you're missing the point of joking, it's supposed to be funny in some way.

i think you're lagging behind the main argument, i never questioned that such capabilities/programs exist, the issue is how they're used and whether there is abuse on a mass scale.

Again, thanks for implying that I'm dull and lagging behind.

If you bothered to read the links I provided you can see that

a) they have been used in unconstitutional contexts (warrantless wiretaps) and

b) regardless of if the abuse is widespread or not, it's still an important issue to look at. One could argue that there has been mass abuse, it would depend of course on how you define "mass".

look and discuss away, i'm all for it, just don't fill that discourse with snowdenesque "the government is constantly watching your every move" type remarks that have no basis in reality.
And point out where I did that exactly? I'm not saying that at all.

What I'm saying, is that a) these mass surveillance programs exist b) they have been used in illegal/unconstitutional contexts and c) there have been cases of the government abusing these programs.

The links I provided are well within the basis of reality.

You seem to have this idea that I am anti-government, which is most certainly not the case. In fact I believe that good governance is essential for a well-functioning society. Part of good governance is increasing transparency in how the government operates. These programs are certainly not tools of good governance.

that wasn't directed at you, but at the horror i witness on reddit and the stuff the RT-flouride-jew-lobby-controls-america crew brings here.

i don't deny any of those 3 points of yours, i'm arguing for a more sensible interpretation of current events and leaks.

If you're not denying the three points I made, then you're not questioning the proofs of mass surveillance taking place.

edit: @JE - speaking personally, as a moderator, I would never allow a thread such as the one you proposed to exist - such a thread would do nothing but to confirm preconceived biases.

@chengod

why is it so hard to follow my line of argument and read what i write through ?

precedents that you mentioned can't act as a proof to what's happening now, the "proofs" (aka this lame excuse for journalism that gg and guardian publish) that most people bring up to prove alleged illegal mass surveillance prove nothing but nsa's capabilities (and even that's questionable), not illegal action, when put under scrutiny.

hilarious level of disingenuousness, just like full stop not giving a single fuck about coming off like a diagnosed pathological liar

robbie, you're incapable of having a reasonable debate and even recognizing a logical argument and see lies and and apologetics where there are none. don't mistake the existence of a bunch of likeminded nutters on watmm who will agree with you on anything and salivate on your sisters broadcast for your having an objectively sensible stance. your position and ideas are considered laughable outside of your bubble.

hilarious level of disingenuousness, just like full stop not giving a single fuck about coming off like a diagnosed pathological liar

robbie, you're incapable of having a reasonable debate and even recognizing a logical argument and see lies and and apologetics where there are none. don't mistake the existence of a bunch of likeminded nutters on watmm who will agree with you on anything and salivate on your sisters broadcast for your having an objectively sensible stance. your position and ideas are considered laughable outside of your bubble.

Eugene, you are in no position to criticize someone's debating skills. You have contradicted yourself multiple times, you've backpeddled multiple times, you've ignored or shrugged off all the evidence presented to you. The only way you could possibly save face is to say "oops yeah I'm being rediculous."

I think Eugene just needs like a full on virtual death dose of acid, i know he was being satirical in his previous post but the dude needs a full on John Lilly style meta-programming at this point, there is no hope for him besides full ego death and reconstruction

your position and ideas are considered laughable outside of your bubble.

you mean over 50% of the american public as shown in the new Snowden polls? yeah thats a pretty fucking big 'bubble' as you call it. Good call dude seriously

the thing is i'm not trying to 'debate' anyone, the facts are there for anyone to see, but you seem to not be able to process them. I'm sorry that by default you have lost the debate simply to a multitude of facts released over the past year

i think you're missing the point of joking, it's supposed to be funny in some way.

Other users loled (myself included), even the guy that got spat in the face was laughing, so please don't lecture me on 'the point of joking' now. It was all about precise timing, and it was a great joke, I'm still laughing. Coming from a nooblet like me and all.

I'd follow your other posts with genuine interest, but you look like someone who's here posting for the lols as well, no?

Edit: Cosmetic changes. lel

if he's parodying the human condition of willful blindness it's now beyond funny, it's like performance art quality, its impressive whether it's genuine or whether it's him just pretending

Who said like-minded nutters are just salivating on his sister's broadcasts? And why did you have to speak of saliva now? Is it a pun for the goat joke?

i like how eugene is defending the united states, the vilification of the us gov is a seriously problematic trend. obviously the country deserves much criticism, but it should be accurate and precise criticism of what led to the wrong doings. general demonization is completely unhelpful, especially when the us has done more good in the last hundred years than maybe any other country, and does operate based on moral values (i know you can find examples that seem to contradict this, but please remember that the scope and complexity of this umbrella topic are immense, the big picture is the biggest picture in the history of humanity).

while i agree with him that many of the accusations leveled against the us gov lack evidence, i think he may not realize that one of the reasons there has been so much uproar over the surveillance issue is not that it is being misused but that it could be misused, and in a serious way. omniscience can be a very bad thing in the wrong hands.

Archived