IGNORED

How many watmm trolls are paid by their governments to be here?

andihow

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heh. He gets paid in lines of txt. Probably went over budget. And when they went to check why they paused the whole operation. Well until he can argue some more shekels out of them so he can keep arguing the sanity out of us.

i love the whole idea of eugene positioning anybody who is sick of his absurd denialism bullshit on this forum as a 'lazy copout'

It's hard to believe that Eugene could out-do how much of a blatant liar he's become at this point, but I have faith

before this thread dies, will eugene kindly explain why he inserts a space before ending a sentence with a question mark? like this ?

i don't think you'll understand.

lol

i regret making this thread. i was just looking for some "aw man thats crazy" but instead i got 17 pages of an RT reporters sibling arguing with a JIDF agent. lets talk about millex plateau or something guys cmon

i regret making this thread. i was just looking for some "aw man thats crazy" but instead i got 17 pages of an RT reporters sibling arguing with a JIDF agent. lets talk about millex plateau or something guys cmon

You haven't been here nearly long enough to have any expectations like that I'm afraid. Go back to being an anonymous new member with no opinions pls.

Archived