a2311907548_10.jpg

Volume 9: Glitch Pleez

01. Hoggy - Moss on my cupcakes
02. Richard Jonas - 20 euro 50
03. Hello Spiral - A Certain Uniformity Of Content At Certain Periods
04. Lanarc - · \ CeN
05. Silver Trifolium - Hi Hey Hi, Rainforest
06. Hello Mister - Buck'd n Fomb'd (mechanically reclaimed data vomit mix)
07. Social Media Platform - Container
08. Mozzarella Stick - CHATMMMMmmm
09. Smasm - Arthur The Sex Hamburger (Rump Tax Mix)
10. Frito-Lay Freddy - F f F f F F
11. Jonas The Plugexpert - Truncated And Abnormalized
12. Lanarc - Opal

Theme: Glitch
Music by: The people of CHATMM
Cover Art by: Hello Spiral & triachus

DOWNLOAD - DOWNLOAD - DOWNLOAD

It's free

again, amazing artwork, as usual for this series. i'm not super big into glitch but the few tracks on this i listened at were pretty quality

DLing and filing away with the others and i'll listen more closely when i have time!

always surprised these seem to get little watmm attention considering how consistently good they are..

Foil's not so bad John.

You should hang out in chatmm more, you'd be welcome.

Edit: in answer to your question, no. Foil is the curator and organizer. And a damn fine job he does too.

is there a way to be part of these comps but not have to interact with friendly foil at all?

Ha! No.

Though your mediocre jams with Obama samples on top would be a nice break from the goodness. I'll CONSIDER it, John.

Edit: I mean, "what Wasch said".

is there a way to be part of these comps but not have to interact with friendly foil at all?

Don't be rude to Foil, or I'll bash ye fookin' 'ead in m8 I sware on me mum. Now shut ya gob ya cheeky bastard.

burbery-chav.jpg

what's with you two?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_tension

Sexual tension is a social phenomenon that occurs when two individuals interact and one or both feel sexual desire, but the consummation is postponed or never happens.

what's with you two?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_tension

Sexual tension is a social phenomenon that occurs when two individuals interact and one or both feel sexual desire, but the consummation is postponed or never happens.

so 'postponed' became 'never happened'?

Archived