IGNORED

What time do you go to sleep

Rubin Farr

Night Owl or Early Bird?

I used to be a night owl, loved watching Letterman in the summers during high school. Discovered to my dismay duh as you get older you need more sleep. I usually pass out in my girl's lap on the couch.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to be a night owl, loved watching Letterman in the summers during high school.

No way, I did this exact same thing in summer during high school :)

I go through phases, last year I went to bed at 7 pm and woke up at ~2:30 am every day. This year I'm more normal, bed at 12:30 or so, and up around 8:30.

i used to be a natural night owl (up till 3 AM if possible)

now i'm a bit more tired overall. 11:30-1AM if I have to wake up early (6:30)

1:00-2:00 AM if I can sleep in

overall my lack of sleep has been a major detriment but what can i do :shrug:

conditioned as a kid to go to bed early and rise early. that pattern lasted til I started uni and then I became a night owl, staying up til x am for whatever reason (sometimes no reason). struggling to break that pattern til this day. I always have a sleep deficit at any given time. going to bed on time is one of the hardest things for me, I just hate breaking what I'm doing to go lie down in bed, even if I'm not doing anything.

i work 4:30pm to 1am every day so i usually get to bed around 4am and wake up around 10. its nice because i get to actually do stuff with my day before i go off to work and i have off every friday.

I consider myself to be more of a night owl, and I feel that I perform better at night (seemingly more creative and energetic), but I work during the day. I usually go to bed around 2 or 3am, get up for work at 8am. Kind of sucks.

Used to be a night owl in which marijuana really aided me. Now I usually go to bed between 10 and 11 pm, depending on how I feel. Usually rise at 06:45AM

i wish i didn't need so much sleep. that's the thing. i used to not, now i do and i feel i'd get alot done if i was an insomniac. like a functioning insomniac, could do a lot of creative stuff while everyone else is asleep. it's kinda a fantasy.

I have no job, so my sleep schedule is constantly changing.

There seems to be a pattern of me going to sleep around midnight, & waking up after 3-4 hours. Which I am in right now. I'll eventually go back to sleep.

I never really try to go to sleep. I just sleep when I do.

& I could sleep forever. Sometimes I do.

I need a schedule.

Guest Frankie5fingers

I pretty much go till I drop. So it depends on what my day is like. Usually im out by 4 or 5am. But if I gotta get up early Im in bed by 11pm. I need about 10-12 hours of sleep to be functional during the day. But even then im still tired.

Archived