A2. Strange Harpsikordd

B1. Forwarded March

B2. Reshaped Waves

C1. Fractalus

C2. Love Plus

D1. Future Light Cone

D2. Erasing Into Tomorrow

D3. Track Mood

New album coming in May..... I think it's my best one for a long time. Sound clips soon.

GZV8CtL.jpg

found it, the spot is 15 minutes away from my place! Any link establishing that the guy made the artwork of the forthcoming album?

found it, the spot is 15 minutes away from my place! Any link establishing that the guy made the artwork of the forthcoming album?

hah cool! and yeh ed posted it on his facebook :)

and idd herr jan, ive heard some amazing unreleased tunes when i saw him too! he also was showing off his 303 to the crowd lifting it up while knobtwiddling :yeah: lol good times

hah cool! and yeh ed posted it on his facebook :)

and idd herr jan, ive heard some amazing unreleased tunes when i saw him too! he also was showing off his 303 to the crowd lifting it up while knobtwiddling :yeah: lol good times

Haha great! I wasn't in that gig above, but Ed posted it and I've been rinsing that video over and over again. I did see him once in 2009 or so in Amsterdam, which was absolutely amazing, a really classic electro set.

Someone also posted this recently on his fb btw, apparently he played fake synthpercussion on Tiga's Sunglasses pop hit on TOTP back in 2001. Classic footage

Guest bitroast

it sounds ~i might have to buy it when it comes out~ good. i don't own any dmx krew. i fucking love dmx krew. i need to own some dmx krew^^

ed was saying on facebook that he thought it was the best material he's done in a while... sounding like it. so pumped

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived