IGNORED

Skateboarding

gmanyo

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

A couple of classics from back in the day 

Woah, thanx for sharing. Loved this one. Was listening to a Boku Mo Wakaran while watching and was a perfect soundtrack. Skater riding a skater, can't get more ultimate trick than that.

• Like 1

A couple of classics from back in the day 

Nice post, will add these to my watch list. 

This thread is dangerous. It's been years since I stopped skating, though I did get a new freestyle board back in 2018. Every thread bump makes me think about getting out again. I do miss skating. 

Old fave, soundtrack is pretty wicked too. 

• Like 1

Another Godfather

Awesome skater. I used to hunt down any parts or vids of him. I still give Gleaming the Cube a pass for the warehouse skate scene, with Mullen wearing a wig to look like Christian Skater. Will be a sad day when he skates no more. 

25 minutes ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

Awesome skater. I used to hunt down any parts or vids of him. I still give Gleaming the Cube a pass for the warehouse skate scene, with Mullen wearing a wig to look like Christian Skater. Will be a sad day when he skates no more. 

I didn’t realize what an influential deck/truck designer he is, wouldn’t be surprised if Asperger’s, such precise  technical brilliance in every aspect of his life, too bad his father wasn’t more supportive. But yeah, in the 80s there were vert pros and street pros, and Rodney Mullen. His own one man universe in his garage, like an astronaut.

Here’s the way I used up stickers I keep getting but don’t know what to do with. Too bad the wax trax shit I got arrived later, otherwise I would have had a fucking sweet coil, 242, and the wire logo on there.

903C2629-9E0B-4EF5-AE75-8881A34E6592.jpeg

87AB2C6E-4B2C-44EE-9D90-4154B50F2C82.jpeg

1E5E5F72-1A14-4D54-A84A-5B6DF50C6A12.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2021 at 5:48 PM, Himelstein said:

Here’s the way I used up stickers I keep getting but don’t know what to do with. Too bad the wax trax shit I got arrived later, otherwise I would have had a fucking sweet coil, 242, and the wire logo on there.

903C2629-9E0B-4EF5-AE75-8881A34E6592.jpeg

87AB2C6E-4B2C-44EE-9D90-4154B50F2C82.jpeg

1E5E5F72-1A14-4D54-A84A-5B6DF50C6A12.jpeg

i'm now imagining what a curb your star wars would be like

and its Pretty, Pretty, Pretty, Pretty Good, Pretty Good

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, diatoms said:

i'm now imagining what a curb your star wars would be like

and its Pretty, Pretty, Pretty, Pretty Good, Pretty Good

post of the year

• Thanks 1