IGNORED

A Forever Alone Dude kills 7 girls and himself and posted a bunch of creepy videos

producer snafu

his car is like one of those lynchian spaces where weird stuff happens, like the dorothy's appartment in blue velvet or like club silencio or the black lodge or the rodeo in mulholland drive

we're hidden in the back seat of his car watching the unreal, creepy vapours

goddamn, man

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems to me he had a wrong idea of the concept 'love'.

Love is not just only something between 2 people.

You can interpret love in so many different ways.

The love for nature he was talking about:

It's not: that's all I have left.

It's: I love this soooo much. I feel so much better with this. Enjoyment of life.

Look at what you have, there's so much stuff you could live for.

Love between 2 people and the experience of it is very different from person to person.

Forever alone seems more of a thing of wanting to be alone, rejecting others.

There are so many ways to meet new like-minded people these days.

It can be so easy, just by talking about common interests.

Even if you have literally 'zero' social skills, you are never alone.

"Girls... are not... sexually attracted to me... and there's a major problem with that... A MAJOR PROBLEM... that's a problem that I intend... to rectify. HEH HEH HEH. I... in all my magnificence and power... I will not let this fly. It's an injustice... that NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH."

god christ mate

he's so obsessed with this generic entity "girls", "girls have done this to me", "girls haven't done this to me", "girls are this", "girls are that", I think that and his ideas about his own magnificence and his BMW are much wronger than the fact he thought he deserved a girlfriend, i mean, this guy was in some other dimension, what in fucking hell

also i'm sad people make such a big deal of virginity and having a bmw and armani shades

maarten: forever alone is an internet meme

Well, in about 3 days there is gonna be a mass of videos claiming this is a false flag operation, and the youth in question was an actor. Due to his father's connections in Hollywood and higher up, they are able to hide the son's true death. So again, other people did the killing, son was setup. But, it was to promote the father moving higher up in power hierarchy some illerminaty shit, which requires tainting one's family's name. And then they are gonna tie it to the Batman theater shooting shit, which was a false flag of a false flag, because the dude convicted is actually involved in time travel experiments, so they needed to set him up as a death row inmate so he could actually work on projects that supposedly don't exist. And then they're gonna make the connection with Sandy Hook, cuz the guy's grandfather has photograph connections with the female photographer who took the candy photos with supposed Sandy Hook students prior to massacre that did not actually happen. And all this is because CGI planes hit the WTC.

Monoid? Are you still alive?

I snickered, and then realized such comments add up, then eventually Monoid might go out shooting IDM superstars in his Lamborghini.

Don't worry Monoid-- xlt and watmm are here for you buddy.

* Yah, just right now came the M Night Shyamalan moment, that that dude really was Monoid. That would be trippy and hardcore. As is, I already need a break. This shit is fucking insane. What the fuck is going on people..... Fucking chill out world, FUCKING CHILL OUT.

To the people comparing this schmuck to Bateman get with it.

He didn't like Genesis.

The little rat was heavily into Young QC and Lil Wayne.

Edited for spelling

Dude will toss salad in prison for decades. En garde, society!!!

But I agree: if he had lived and gone to prison he definitely should have been forced to work in the kitchen.

Archived