IGNORED

A Forever Alone Dude kills 7 girls and himself and posted a bunch of creepy videos

producer snafu

Levels are some lol shit

Some people are compatible with each other, some aren't

80% of my sexual partners have been people I thought were way the fuck 'out of my league'

Some people have mental health or drug problems, or low self esteem.

Gold star for taking advantage of vulnerable people though.

lol, you just won't give up on your narrow-minded world-view, will you

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Levels are some lol shit

80% of my sexual partners have been people I thought were way the fuck 'out of my league'

Which world view is that?

Levels are some lol shit

Typical ladder theory bullshit, any woman who doesn't agree is apparently "vulnerable" or has a drug problem.

Levels are some lol shit

Typical ladder theory bullshit, any woman who doesn't agree is apparently "vulnerable" or has a drug problem.

DDMBW.gif

Levels are some lol shit

Suggesting that men and women assess each other according to criteria that are for the most part universal or culturally informed is not ladder theory. Neither is the suggestion that women for the most part will have sex with someone at their 'level' or above, but not below, is ladder theory. It's an entirely sensible tactic, particularly from an evolutionary strategy point of view. Why wouldn't women do this if they're intelligent, rational people?

At no point did I suggest that any woman who doesn't agree with me is a vulnerable drug addict. I'm suggesting that limpyloo is a rapist.

Suggesting that men and women assess each other according to criteria that are for the most part universal or culturally informed is not ladder theory. Neither is the suggestion that women for the most part will have sex with someone at their 'level' or above, but not below, is ladder theory.

Then what is that, if not ladder theory?

It's an entirely sensible tactic, particularly from an evolutionary strategy point of view. Why wouldn't women do this if they're intelligent, rational people?

At no point did I suggest that any woman who doesn't agree with me is a vulnerable drug addict. I'm suggesting that limpyloo is a rapist.

You might try to appropriate some personal expectations of evolution here, but it just sounds like you're discriminating heavily. I hate that.

Coming from the same place as limpy loo, having bagged quite a few women "way above" my "league", I've never found much practical sense in this type of reasoning other than as a way to try to dismiss both women and men that you'd argue to be inferior in reference to your own egotistical standards, which is nothing more than a poor attempt at self-elevation. It may make sense in your own personal little world view but it doesn't really occur in reality. However, in your defense, I'd argue that nobody really discriminates rationally 100% of the time.

Don't bother kakapo, chim has obviously given over his brain to the femnazi illuminati. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh :nacmat:

94408-Ice-Cube-HUH-wtf-WHAT-THE-FUCK-4pA

stoned northern fushion doesn't git nuthin'. It was jokes ice cube, you know, those things that none of your movies ever have.

Don't bother kakapo, chim has obviously given over his brain to the femnazi illuminati. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh :nacmat:

94408-Ice-Cube-HUH-wtf-WHAT-THE-FUCK-4pA

stoned northern fushion doesn't git nuthin'. It was jokes ice cube, you know, those things that none of your movies ever have.

:emotawesomepm9:

Talked to a guy last night who thought this whole thing was staged to put pressure on girls to date below their level. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

fixorzed

Suggesting that men and women assess each other according to criteria that are for the most part universal or culturally informed is not ladder theory. Neither is the suggestion that women for the most part will have sex with someone at their 'level' or above, but not below, is ladder theory.

Then what is that, if not ladder theory?

It's an entirely sensible tactic, particularly from an evolutionary strategy point of view. Why wouldn't women do this if they're intelligent, rational people?

You might try to appropriate some personal expectations of evolution here, but it just sounds like you're discriminating heavily. I hate that.

Coming from the same place as limpy loo, having bagged quite a few women "way above" my "league", I've never found much practical sense in this type of reasoning other than as a way to try to dismiss both women and men that you'd argue to be inferior in reference to your own egotistical standards, which is nothing more than a poor attempt at self-elevation. It may make sense in your own personal little world view but it doesn't really occur in reality. However, in your defense, I'd argue that nobody really discriminates rationally 100% of the time.

Ladder theory states that men have one ladder for potential sexual partners and women have two, one for potential sexual partners and one for friends and concerns itself with friend zone bollocks and how men and women can't be genuine friends. Stating that society is hierarchical and that men and women assess potential sexual partners according to criteria (Some universal, some culturally inherited, and yes some shaped by personal experience and choice*) is neither controversial nor blog pseudo science. As already stated, making a generalisation, from my experience and all those other caveats, and bearing in mind I've lived and worked outside of the UK and currently live in the most culturally diverse place in the world, women on the whole don't shag down, whereas men do. Supermodels don't fuck nobodies no matter how great their personality. Male movie stars do fuck their nannies and hookers.

*People overstate this aspect. This is the deceit of the self. I love how on watmm everyone thinks they've achieved self actualisation and true agency, transcended the mores of their society, and yet spend all day on an obscure internet forum complaining that they're mentally ill or autistic.

People seem to be attempting to argue from a false premise. At no point have I stated what actual criteria people are using to assess sexual partners, but you seem to have made the assumption it is purely physical attractiveness. The women who were way out of your league, were they long term stable relationships? Drunken one night stands? What was their motivation?

the tragedy of this shit aside,

anyone remember george sordini? he was another alone forever

this guy was a bit of a poet:

I just looked out my front window and saw a beautiful college-age girl

leave Bob Fox’s house, across the street. I guess he got a good lay today.

College girls are hoez. I masturbate. Frequently. He is about 45 years old.

She was a long haired, hot little hottie with a beautiful bod.

I masturbate. Frequently.

the tragedy of this shit aside,

anyone remember george sordini? he was another alone forever

this guy was a bit of a poet:

I just looked out my front window and saw a beautiful college-age girl

leave Bob Fox’s house, across the street. I guess he got a good lay today.

College girls are hoez. I masturbate. Frequently. He is about 45 years old.

She was a long haired, hot little hottie with a beautiful bod.

I masturbate. Frequently.

Poetry eh, he better be careful that he doesn't get writers cramp from all that masturbating.

Archived