IGNORED

Kanye West Boo'd off stage

Hugh Mughnus

ITT Stephen g puts his foot in it again

lol

I have too many opinions. :sad:

Nobody gets this far in pop music without some sense of being an actor on a stage, generating wealth in a horrible industry takes some form of smarts, to think he has nothing to do with his music or projected image is exactly what he wants to be immersed in. Call me crazy, but that is the definition of an entertainer at its root.

Consider this. Octomom is famous and relatively rich. lol

Nobody gets this far in pop music without some sense of being an actor on a stage, generating wealth in a horrible industry takes some form of smarts, to think he has nothing to do with his music or projected image is exactly what he wants to be immersed in. Call me crazy, but that is the definition of an entertainer at its root.

Not a world-famous musical performer who has worked on and produced (with a team of people likely) some very nice hip-hop in his earlier days especially. Lol, here is a huge difference between him and the octomom man, cmon. I'd forgotten about her blown-out vagina shooting out 8 little bastards, but Kanye, even in my circle of introversion is still relevant.

I see what you're saying and while I do think that he's a gigantic tool- the dude didn't stay this way by being dumb and not having a direction or work ethic.

I see what you're saying and while I do think that he's a gigantic tool- the dude didn't stay this way by being dumb and not having a direction or work ethic.

I agree.

I was more interested in what Kim was wearing, tbh.

Euh....I mean, I am more interested in what Kim wears. ;D

...????????? lol

http://www.celebritystyleguide.com/c-1/celebrities/kim-kardashian/fashion-and-style-of-kim-kardashian

if you're going to act like a twat whilst secretly patting yourself on the back about how you're not a twat and you've got the whole world fooled into thinking you're a twat, I'm gonna think you're a twat. this is the irony of trolling: at some point it becomes the real thing.

Archived