• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

enjoying my second listen right now but i'm afraid it wont reach the awesomeness of the 3 albums he released before pablo :cry:

gotta give it a few more shots tough

are you a fan of 808s?

yeah love that album :music:

enjoying my second listen right now but i'm afraid it wont reach the awesomeness of the 3 albums he released before pablo :cry:

gotta give it a few more shots tough

are you a fan of 808s?

yeah love that album :music:

hah, wouldn't have figured. Love that album too

First listen thoughts: this album is a real mess. Sounds like a greatest hits album, great singles but no cohesiveness. Lyricism is above Yeezus' but doesn't even touch Kanye's first 2 albums or even MBDTF. Weird fixation on sexual stuff, dude can't go a single song without mentioning impregnating someone or some other graphic sexual stuff, that seems to be his go to and it's really off putting. Production is really awesome though as always and there's not a single bad track or filler imo. Great features, Chances kills it on all his verses, The Weekend on FML is great, Desiigner sounds like a discount Future but he does it well.

I wanna see the press destroy it and him to have a melty

its the opposite of evol

and neither are very good

perhaps if kanye hadnt opened his mouth on the record it would have been a good release but boy does he ruin it

I wanna see the press destroy it and him to have a melty

never happen. they already wrote all their reviews before hearing it. will be p-fork bnm and probably 9.x score. they constantly have at least 2 Kanye headlines at all times. Conde Naste must have some sort of piece of his action.

the fashion show looked 100% like extras from Waterworld

kanye spazzing out on twitter again, much lols

just gave pablo another listen and i like it a lot more then yesterday, very diverse and drawn outside the lines, many funny moments.

pretty friggin decent album so far in my ears

it's just out from yesterday and it gets already a 9 on pitchfork? seen some other reviews asswell. How the hell can you review a music album that's out in just a day? bullshit!!

"I'M SO HYPE RIGHT NOW EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED... HAVE YA'LL EVER SEEN TRON? THE END OF THE TRON WHERE EVERYTHING LIGHT UP!!!!" West tweeted. "HAD TO ALL CAPS THIS!!!!!! NO MORE RULES.... MAKE YOUR OWN RULES... ok now back to finishing Pablo ."

FLOL

What he Hell was that crap on SNL? That one dude was just wandering around on stage!

album mini-review: trap beats and autotune, 2017 lol

I watched SNL. If that garbage is on his album, count me out. That was pure horseshit.

sorry if posted already.

Kanye West's long-time co-writer Rhymefest has allegedly quit working with the rapper, taking to Twitter to say that the star "needs help, in the form of counselling".
Chicago rapper and songwriter Rhymefest has worked with West since his debut album, helping to pen hits like 'Jesus Walks' and 'New Slaves'. However, the artist recently stated on Twitter that he stopped working with West "last month".
Asked by a fan to start working with the rapper again, Rhymefest replied: "Nah his mind and spirit isn't right". He elaborated: "My brother needs help, in the form of counseling. Spiritual & mental. He should step away from the public & yesmen & heal".
"I love my brother. I pray for his health not our entertainment," he said later.

kanye spazzing out on twitter again, much lols

just gave pablo another listen and i like it a lot more then yesterday, very diverse and drawn outside the lines, many funny moments.

pretty friggin decent album so far in my ears

it's just out from yesterday and it gets already a 9 on pitchfork? seen some other reviews asswell. How the hell can you review a music album that's out in just a day? bullshit!!

because it's a promotion, not a review. see my previous post.

Archived