IGNORED

EDM C2 / D4 / E1

calx

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can hardly keep up with all these samples anymore, but listening D4 - #9 now I'll just repeat this:

I'm getting the feeling this might be the best thing Jodey* has ever done.

*or others?

Some could be Jodey, Dave Monolith, Aleksi (D4 #9?), Heidi, "Heidi", Ultrademon (those vocal dance tracks like C2 #2 or C2 #6?), or maybe it's all Jodey anyway? Could Jodey really come up with 26 albums? Are there really 26 albums planned? Maybe this could be seen as a Rephlex compilation for their 20something anniversary? Maybe Rephlex/Grant have cut all the elements of being a label except for being a quality control centre for good electronic dance music, and are these selfreleased EDM compilations the way to conduct this new "business-model"? Where is Wisp in all of this? Why can't Grant type coherent sentences? What will happen to all that cash from the CAT023 Kickstarter that went to Rephlex? Is the track title "Men Part 2" in EDM A2 a hint of what the sublabel is about (considering MEN Records)?

This has been the regular pondering of your regular everyday braindance follower.

In any case, an amazing collection of brilliant music is coming this way!

I sent an email, haven't gotten a reply yet. Was i supposed to do more than send an email at the start?

As long as you've got a PayPal email receipt you'll be covered.

Yeah, I checked the rest of the samples tonight but here's a question for all ya'll out here in wattm land...

Does Rich need to catch up?

I mean the tuss et all rocks but man, this EDM shit sounds lush as fooooooook!

Discuss...

I sent an email, haven't gotten a reply yet. Was i supposed to do more than send an email at the start?

No.

Also rephlex still says these are compilations by various artists.

As long as you've got a PayPal email receipt you'll be covered.

Yeah, I checked the rest of the samples tonight but here's a question for all ya'll out here in wattm land...

I mean the tuss et all rocks but man, this EDM shit sounds lush as fooooooook!

Discuss...

No

And also, Troon

So i've looked through the thread, so i probably didn't get a response to my question of what to do because i didn't understand that i had to use the email address to paypal the money. heh, cause i'm a dumb dumb that hasn't done this before. I guess that is what you guys have been doing, whereas i thought i'd ask if this thing was still open before doing that.

So i've looked through the thread, so i probably didn't get a response to my question of what to do because i didn't understand that i had to use the email address to paypal the money. heh, cause i'm a dumb dumb that hasn't done this before. I guess that is what you guys have been doing, whereas i thought i'd ask if this thing was still open before doing that.

No man, that address wasn't to paypal the money. The email addy provided is different than the one you paypal money to.

You're supposed to email saying "I'd like to reserve a copy of the EDM set" to which they respond with the paypal addy and confirmation that they have one reserved for you.

It is possible that they don't have any left maybe?

But i just paypalled money to that email address, holy lol. They didn't reply to me reserve a copy email. Perhaps they have 100's or thousands of emails which they received after the cut off so just weren't able to reply.

oh good grief. hahahah. serves me right.

But i just paypalled money to that email address, holy lol. They didn't reply to me reserve a copy email. Perhaps they have 100's or thousands of emails which they received after the cut off so just weren't able to reply.

oh good grief. hahahah. serves me right.

oh dear lol

I hope it all works out for you though, this set of releases sounds proper lush

Archived