IGNORED

EDM C2 / D4 / E1

calx

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i kinda get the feeling that they use the amount of preorders they get to figure out how many they should press up in total. if i had to guess i'd say these weren't even made yet.

this is kinda bullshit imo

some of us don't have tape players and some of us are too poor to have turntables

i mean i get that they do weird shit like this all the time but for them to release something cassette only doesn't seem realistic. i'd be surprised if there weren't digitals at some point.

Got an email response, it basically says "send us your money now, and we'll let you know when we have something" LOL

got the same earlier. interesting order process i must admit.

Hello and thanks for supporting with your pre-order

for the new strictly limited, triple format set of

Electronic Dance Music.

Released in Autumn 2014, sent directly from us to you.

Please paypal £23 GBP ($40 USD) to:

edm.soundwave@gmail.com

We’ll then send you an email confirming your

reservation and personal edition number.

We will contact you before the stock arrives with the

cost of p&p to your location (sending via Royal Mail).

Cheers again,

Peace.

lol isn't it supposed to be "electric dance music"

yeah... got that email too. well ok. cool. ill just paypal some blokes 40 bucks and see what I get. sounds chill, bro

CM0xf5g.gif

if it wasnt for people on watmm making threads about these new non-rephlex rephlex releases, how many would sell?

how many people would even have heard about them?

are they getting any kind of promo elsewhere? or is rephlex too kvlt now for things like press releases?

why doesnt grant just post here himself so we don't have to rely on watmm posters passing on his facebook posts?

we're basically crowdfunding these albums right? Aleski & Jodey take our money up front, and produce an album on the back end that the donators get a copy of.

aleksi is on these?

no but thats how he funded his last release.

Archived