IGNORED

Graffiti Artist Banksy Arrested In London, Identity Revealed

Muflontillah

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bansky is edgygothteen28

no way.

that Dismaland thing is fucking genius. Not in a sense that "oh hes the first on talking about these kind of problems" no, but he is actually using his success for cool stuff like this.

Thumbs up for Bansky.

This looked kinda fun, then I saw the carousel bit with guy with boxes of 'lasagna' and my brain went:

oh fuck off banksy

Yeah, so very puerile.

This takes it to a new level, a faux theme park complete with employees and rides. This must have cost millions of GBP right? Does Banksy have a patron who commissioned this set up? They're selling tickets of course, my guess is to recoup come costs and pay the other artists.

EBF84043-4C23-4A1B-A834-0E23740B60AE_zps

http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2015/08/dismaland/

i would take acid if i was allowed to go there, please let this happen.

lol @ people raving manically over dank memes but being too hip for banksy. One day you will see the error of your ways, sat on your ironcally terrible couch, in your ironic jumper, looking at the ironic wallpaper, set behind the ironic ducks flying their way up the wall and think, "Holy shit, I was the cliché".

That glitched mermaid statue is really cool I gotta say. I like his sculptures

Agreed

lol @ people raving manically over dank memes but being too hip for banksy. One day you will see the error of your ways, sat on your ironcally terrible couch, in your ironic jumper, looking at the ironic wallpaper, set behind the ironic ducks flying their way up the wall and think, "Holy shit, I was the cliché".

1022_barley.jpg

i have found easy entry level art that really speaks to me and i feel very offended

all art is entry level. Like the best physics it is the simplest summation of the action that is the most true. The concept of layers of difficulty is just there to justify the existence of the priesthood of the gatekeepers to perceived value. One shouldn't give in to this cult of pointlessness, and be open to all deliciousness.

[-;

Archived